PhotoMode Competition - Week 36 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 152 comments
what the hell, i just figured the lights of crap would work, i will withdraw from competiotion completely, be back next(with my brain), i apologize for everything.

i think i'm gonna have to wash the s2k this time, go again, and see how the reflections turn out..

jasonhoward64
Final Entry

HM
Image shack wasn't working . . . .

i was about to say that that looks very real
THEN I NOTICED.....
there is a porshe embalem sticking out....there are no porshe in GT4....unless you have the AR Max Drive Cheat System which i have and am waiting for the porshe cheat still
Also....even thought the is a ruf that is identical and is in silver...no of them have yellow brakes

And the theme is reflection....i dont see alot of it in there.....just a couple of spots

Better off making a picture off of GT4 and putting on your computer......i am like you and have still no clue how to do it so if anyone can help me...pm me please :)

and if i sound rude i am not being rude and i apologize if i am and by the way....
WELCOME TO GTPLANET!!!! :) :) :) :) :) jason

...And you can also see the driver inside (with no helmet). :scared:

Edit: I just looked at some of jasonhoward64's previous posts, and by now he should really know what the rules are (because he has entered other photo comps previously).

jacoja06
...And you can also see the driver inside (with no helmet). :scared:

Edit: I just looked at some of jasonhoward64's previous posts, and by now he should really know what the rules are (because he has entered other photo comps previously).
Maybe the entrys so far have looked so good, he figured they were real, and posted his own real pic.:crazy::dopey::sly:

can i use an image that is currently being used in another comp [photomode 2.0-- but the unedited version?] edit-- if not, i'll just stick with the Amuse S2k

I've probably overlooked other peoples entries, but it appears PR and I are the only ones to use this photomode location.

FINAL ENTRY

TeamWilliams F1
i was about to say that that looks very real
THEN I NOTICED.....
there is a porshe embalem sticking out....there are no porshe in GT4....unless you have the AR Max Drive Cheat System which i have and am waiting for the porshe cheat still
Also....even thought the is a ruf that is identical and is in silver...no of them have yellow brakes

And the theme is reflection....i dont see alot of it in there.....just a couple of spots

Better off making a picture off of GT4 and putting on your computer......i am like you and have still no clue how to do it so if anyone can help me...pm me please :)

and if i sound rude i am not being rude and i apologize if i am and by the way....
WELCOME TO GTPLANET!!!! :) :) :) :) :) jason
Its fake mate, can't you see the person driving the car.

Final Entry

Preview

fgtpreview7pm.jpg

FLAME JOB
Maybe this will help get people to open it up.

Man no comments on the new entry and the other one did and I think my new one looks 10x better.

Man no comments on the new entry and the other one did and I think my new one looks 10x better.
It's a great shot, very smooth. But the reflections don't stand out.

speedy; great shot.

Back