PhotoMode Competition - Week 36 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 152 comments
Ram-Rod
Do points come into play here?
No. I think that it was discussed in one of the other comps.

After seeing these entries, I think I need a new one.

so far my favorites are : the W12, the S2000, and the TVR; if the RS-four-S wasn't so jagged that'd be up there as well.. not the photographers' fault, just the bad skinning by polyphony.

Final Entry

Preview

trr5ea.jpg

Hong Kong, don't fail me now. There's another shot I really enjoyed from the shoot, but I went with this. I may excercise my right to change it at the end of the week, depending on how the week goes.

So for now, FINAL ENTRY:

New entry is here, indeed.

not best picture ive ever taken, but oooo, the reflections ;)

final entry

no preview due to losing photo shop in a reformat.

if the NYC was a night track we'd have a lot more entries from there :)

SlipZtrEm
Hong Kong, don't fail me now. There's another shot I really enjoyed from the shoot, but I went with this. I may excercise my right to change it at the end of the week, depending on how the week goes.

So for now, FINAL ENTRY:

pre010fd.jpg

The car colour is the only blue option for the Caldina :)

Sweet wheels on that Caldina! ARe those EVO wheels?

whoa.. it looks like a big ol' baseball reflecting on there :lol: cool

edit-- now i can see what it is.. its even cooler :cool:

I've tried a daft number of car and track combos and still could not get anything I liked more that a shot I look a while ago.

Final Entry

Preview

img0004bp3hy.jpg

Regards

Scaff

Toronado
You know, technically there has been a Lamborghini in every GT but the original.
GT2 had the Vector M12 (Lamborghini Diablo V12 powered).
GT3 had the Nomad Diablo JGTC car (an actual Lamborghini Diablo).
GT4 had the Cizeta-Moroder V16T (Lamborghini styling, twin Ferrari V8's).

O/T, I know, but I've wanted to point this out for a while: Toronado, there's a better car to pick out for GT4; the Audi Le Mans Quattro concept is a Lambo Gallardo underneath, but stretched a bit and with two turbos on the V10. More Lambo than the Cizeta, imo :)

Atlop - That shot is awesome 👍

SlipZtrEm
O/T, I know, but I've wanted to point this out for a while: Toronado, there's a better car to pick out for GT4; the Audi Le Mans Quattro concept is a Lambo Gallardo underneath, but stretched a bit and with two turbos on the V10. More Lambo than the Cizeta, imo :)

Atlop - That shot is awesome 👍

That would only apply if you counted the Lamborghini Gallardo as a real Lamborghini and not just a tarted up Audi as I do. You do have a point though. You know what else? More people have commented on my sig than anything else I do, regardless of where I am.

Toronado
That would only apply if you counted the Lamborghini Gallardo as a real Lamborghini and not just a tarted up Audi as I do. You do have a point though. You know what else? More people have commented on my sig than anything else I do, regardless of where I am.

Since we are on the subject....The cietza has has more of ferrari styling IMo...but I can see some lambo in there too..

vr6gti72
Since we are on the subject....The cietza has has more of ferrari styling IMo...but I can see some lambo in there too..
Looks to me that it is styled after a doorstop.

Ok back on topic.

440cuda9sec
sorry i haven't been here for awhile, about my pic, i thought the green of the background would contrast more with the red, but oh well., i retract my previous entry and substitue this one,

comments?

i still dont see any reflections???

440, don't mean to be mean, but the theme was to have basically as much reflections ans you could stuff on the car.(look at slipztrem's entry for example) See all the shiney stuff?

Thanks for the comments about my 2CV. :) I was actually considering to use a blackwhite version of the photo, it would have fitted the car better but the wording of the assigment was pretty clear. :D

Jacoja, that's a good looking photo, but I believe I have seen that before? :odd: In fact I think I voted for it. :D

atlop
Jacoja, that's a good looking photo, but I believe I have seen that before? :odd: In fact I think I voted for it. :D
:odd: I created the photo from scratch, just one hour before I posted it.
...It must look very simular to another shot used in a previous comp :lol:

jasonhoward64
Final Entry

HM
Image shack wasn't working . . . .
Ahh... jasonhoward64... it must be a picture from the game GT4.
A copy and paste job from a real life image will not get you anywhere in this comp.

Back