Pics of Cars with Big Spoilers

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 143 comments
  • 10,474 views
Heres some more.
skyline_day1_t22.jpg
43.jpg
 
Even more.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Blue GT3RS?
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Now we are getting serious!
attachment.php

Thats it for now anyone else feel free.
 
Is it only me who is seeing a social gathering of red x's?
 
Originally posted by pimp racer
Even more.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Blue GT3RS?
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Now we are getting serious!
attachment.php

Thats it for now anyone else feel free.
I don't see anything. I guess that you have to be a member at ultimatecarpage.com to see them?
 
This is what I see (Now including a cool frame!) :cool:
 

Attachments

  • segpe.png
    segpe.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 144
Originally posted by daan
I don't see anything. I guess that you have to be a member at ultimatecarpage.com to see them?
Probably i will post the link to these pictures in a minute.
Originally posted by zoxxy
This is what I see (Now including a cool frame!) :cool:
Oh well thats weird i will just post the link.
 
:lol: thats funny 6 bad i have some pictures of these sl55's with like 3 exaust pipes on each side i will try and find.
 
Some big-winged Ferraris, sorry if they have been posted B4, I didn't feel like searching through the thread...
f40.jpg

333sp.jpg

f5015.jpg

03550gto.jpg
 
Event Horizon
Some big-winged Ferraris, sorry if they have been posted B4, I didn't feel like searching through the thread...
f40.jpg

333sp.jpg

f5015.jpg

03550gto.jpg
That F50's wing isnt that big but it all good.
 
Back