Pics of Cars with Big Spoilers

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 143 comments
  • 10,474 views
not a race car but ewwww...

014.jpg


and in case you couldnt guess

Spoiler.jpg
 
They don't call it a spoiler for nothing. That one is so subtle I nearly missed it.

Toyota Eagle MK III:
 

Attachments

  • toyota eagle mk iii 2.jpeg
    toyota eagle mk iii 2.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 273
the Chapparael don't reallt have big spoilers, just are raised extremely high..why? Did they enter them in cherry picking competitions or something?
 
Did someone say Pikes Peak?
 
'bishi Bashi Special...
 
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
You got any info on that FTO?

No, none at all I'm afraid. All I know is that it's from Japan. I can't even remember where I got the pic from. I think it was just a (UK) gallery of random FTO stuff.

Sorry guys.
 
I like the cultus.
 
That's easily fixed though.

Even so, It's still not subtle.
 
Originally posted by ExigeExcel


countach.jpg


Not tremendous, but completely pointless.

pointless?!?!?!.........i think not on such a powerful rear wheel drive car! agreed is doesnt have to be that big but it just looks better than the piddly little one it could have had! i think the spoiler on the countach makes a really bold statement! like 'i have such a powerful car that i have to have a park bench on the back to keep it from making smoke!'

:lol: :odd:
 
Originally posted by bondy_1625
pointless?!?!?!.........i think not on such a powerful rear wheel drive car! agreed is doesnt have to be that big but it just looks better than the piddly little one it could have had! i think the spoiler on the countach makes a really bold statement! like 'i have such a powerful car that i have to have a park bench on the back to keep it from making smoke!'

:lol: :odd:

yeah, its also nice when you are going almost 200mph!!:lol:
 
A countach with that spoiler won't go over 160mph. So, yes, it is pointless. To me it ruins the look of the car, and you definitely can't see out of the back when it's there. Aerodynamic benefits will be negligabubble... negligee... non existant :D
 
daan has a huge spoiler.
 
I saw a pic on the net with a tremendous spoiler, but i can't find it anymore :irked:
 
this spoiler is pretty damn big if you ask me.
 

Attachments

  • gtwing.jpg
    gtwing.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 202
Originally posted by maccie
Hilarious:
spoiler.jpg

:lol:

This is the first time in a long time i have actually laughed out loud due to the internet...
 
Originally posted by bengee
This is the first time in a long time i have actually laughed out loud due to the internet...

I have never realised those georgous Lexus lights on that car before :drool:
 
Back