Pics of Cars with Big Spoilers

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 143 comments
  • 10,474 views
You should have 2 paper bags without eyeholes.

One for her, and one for you if her's breaks.
 
no naked no NUR!

btw i like your updated sig (attesa)
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
no naked no NUR!

btw i like your updated sig (attesa)


I thought you were refering to mine:(
 
i was refering to skylineGTR_guy, you snuck a post in before me:)

yours is nice too
 
Nice?:indiff:
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
How can I drive if I've gone blind? HMMMMM? Dirty bastige!
that is part of my master plan i will just have to drive it for you:O
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
that is part of my master plan i will just have to drive it for you:O

I'll get contacts that look like eyeballs but are not see through, so she will THINK I'm seeing her when I'm not!
 
I drove a car today!
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
I'll get contacts that look like eyeballs but are not see through, so she will THINK I'm seeing her when I'm not!

why not glasses homer simpsons wears when he is on jury duty (if you seen that episode)
 
hey i got an idea, you could go her twice and get me one:D and we could race each other (if you still breathing after that)
 
Check out the tits on this!
 

Attachments

  • checkouthe.jpg
    checkouthe.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 203
What no Daytonas? I mean I saw a Plymouth but hey, Chargers were cooler anyway. I'm right, aren't I?
 

Attachments

  • daytona charger 2.jpg
    daytona charger 2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 181
Originally posted by ultrabeat
Theres a 400+ hp 6R4 in Autotrader pushrod for about £30,000

Sweet I'll take 2 and a Delta S4 to go please:D
 

Attachments

  • m3gtr.jpg
    m3gtr.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 163
:lol:
 
OH man it took a while to load this and i have cable.(oops i forgot i am downloading some videos too) :lol: So anyone else gonna post?
 
That Caddilac is cool. I've seen it in person, my mom plays Bingo with someone who works there. I got a tour of the shop, the 'Vettes are nice, too. :D!
 
Originally posted by XzifT
That Caddilac is cool. I've seen it in person, my mom plays Bingo with someone who works there. I got a tour of the shop, the 'Vettes are nice, too. :D!
You have seen a Caddilac CTSV? Thats pretty cool.
 
Back