Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Within the same building from @SVX's shot, he took one of me too.

smallerface.png

And it was at this point that I realised that the camera on his phone is much better than my crappy old AA powered digital camera. It would be a moment later that I was relieved to learn I had indeed remembered to pull my fly up after my last toilet visit.

Prepping for a contest. This was a mock run as I get ready for an October 21st show. Here I am at 11.6% BF. Would like to get to about 6-7% for the show which would let me hit my target weight of just under 192. At 196lbs in the pic. Stripped a lot from my heavier 265 days.

IMG_4960.JPG

Grant me divine mod strength and together, with fire and iron, we will free GTP from the firm sweaty clutches of the unwashed masses who desecrate this holy place with most foul lazy grammar and name calling!

Oh wait.

* looks at own warning points *

Or maybe not.

"By the power of Grey Skull" runs through my head as I read that. :lol:

Good to see other built people on here, like me! Oh yeah, definitely like me, take my word for it, I wouldn't lie about that. Psh.

99.9% sure that Pako is the long lost cousin of all three The Rock, Brock Lesnar and the bodybuilder days of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

So how does this bodybuilding process work?

Since when did this thread become tesosterone poisoning?

Prepping for a contest. This was a mock run as I get ready for an October 21st show. Here I am at 11.6% BF. Would like to get to about 6-7% for the show which would let me hit my target weight of just under 192. At 196lbs in the pic. Stripped a lot from my heavier 265 days.

View attachment 644717
Jesus. That's about what I weigh (190lb) but I have very little muscle... lol. How tall are you?

Back