Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,457 comments
:lol:
I have mentioned several times, in other threads, I'm from The Bronx. Now, if that's not enough of a hint... :D
Even still, my mom is from Detroit and if I asked anyone to guess her skin color (and by extension, my own), there might be some incorrect assumptions. :P

In any case, on an internet forum where people are mostly anonymous except an avatar and screename, it's damn near impossible to know or make assumptions on skin color.

Faceapp sees my beard as additional chin.

Please form an orderly queue.

20170428_080509.jpg

:lol:
I have mentioned several times, in other threads, I'm from The Bronx. Now, if that's not enough of a hint... :D
Wait your from the Bronx or are you still in the Bronx? Do I actually have another F1 fan within 20 minutes driving time from home... Um F1 race/ Grilling at my place or maybe a 'restaurant' meaning 'Bar' we can watch the race at has not happened???

Wait your from the Bronx or are you still in the Bronx? Do I actually have another F1 fan within 20 minutes driving time from home... Um F1 race/ Grilling at my place or maybe a 'restaurant' meaning 'Bar' we can watch the race at has not happened???
I left The BX in 2008.

Back