Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Head on over to the Sports Forum and ask away. I'd be happy to discuss any facet of this passion.

5' 9.5" Used to be 5' 11", guess age and gravity are showing it's effect.
Ok, I'm 6'1" so I have some work to do haha. I'm going to work on that this summer though.
Look good my dude

Ok, I'm 6'1" so I have some work to do haha. I'm going to work on that this summer though.
Look good my dude

No time like the present to get after it! I'm a gym rat and find it therapeutic both physically and emotionally. :)

No time like the present to get after it! I'm a gym rat and find it therapeutic both physically and emotionally. :)
Very true, but I have finals next week then my summer starts. I'm going to use all that free time to hopefully get ripped and make some money from photography lol. I've been putting off gym work for so long or I don't hold myself accountable. I've started on it like 4 different times the past couple years and basically quit after two weeks each time. That's not going to happen this time.

TB
Screen grab from a Children's Miracle Network fundraiser that aired on (holy crap!) June 03, 2006, four months after Thing 2 was diagnosed.

View attachment 645121

Obviously that was before I got completely ripped, right @Pako?

That's from '06? Looks more like '96. I don't remember TV quality being that bad 11 years ago. :lol:

That's from '06? Looks more like '96. I don't remember TV quality being that bad 11 years ago. :lol:
If it helps any, it was recorded on my TiVo the day it aired but I just transfered it over to my PC last night then converted it to be playable on PLEX which is where screenshot is from, pasted into Paint, cropped, resized, saved and posted. So I'm sure there was no loss of resolution anywhere along the line. :lol:

TB
Screen grab from a Children's Miracle Network fundraiser that aired on (holy crap!) June 03, 2006, four months after Thing 2 was diagnosed.

View attachment 645121

Obviously that was before I got completely ripped, right @Pako?
That's you? Really? You look so different.

Also @Pako nice muscles. Although that look does scream steroids a little tbh sorry. :indiff:

That's you? Really? You look so different.

Also @Pako nice muscles. Although that look does scream steroids a little tbh sorry. :indiff:

I'll take that as a compliment. I've achieved my goals through years of hard training and as of late, cardio and very strict dieting. I've never thought about competing before because of all the steroid use. I'm just too small. With the new Classic Physique class, the weight restriction of 192 lbs for my height has weeded out most of the guys that are geared up because they are just too big.

Gave the face app thing a try, I think it's a bit buggy

FaceApp_1493848230799.jpg
FaceApp_1493848334085.jpg
FaceApp_1493848619905.jpg
FaceApp_1493848787379.jpg

Latest Posts

Back