Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Needed those quick gains for a Halloween party and didn't want to risk my testicles.

20191020_125639.jpg

149kg // 330lbs bench press, despite being slowed down by a squished nerve in my arm, which is quite painful. (caused by less than ideal sleeping position, of all things :crazy: ) Working my way back to 160+kg.

149kg.... Christ.

I need to get back in the gym.

@Michael88
Pretty good, what's your BW?
I did 140 at 77 kg few days ago but my grip is much wider (wouldn't you feel more comfortable with wider grip? ).
Thats good!
Body weight right now is around 110kg / 242lbs. My max is 165kg but I'm working through an annoying recurring nerve injury right now so I cant be explosive at the bottom, have to lift slowly. (hurts) Tried all sorts of grips, I like the narrow one the best, with a wide grip I feel like my arms are too far away to apply the power into the bar, I'm fighting stability rather then fighting the weight.
Konstantins Konstantinovs was also a fan of the narrow grip.

Last edited:
Thats good!
Body weight right now is around 110kg / 242lbs. My max is 164kg but I'm working through an annoying recurring nerve injury right now so I cant be explosive at the bottom, have to lift slowly. (hurts) Tried all sorts of grips, I like the narrow one the best.
Konstantins Konstantinovs was also a fan of the narrow grip.

Sorry for post above, I just don't get why some people get triggered that easy. I was just really interested that someone is into any kind of workout here also. Your vids are great. I actually kind of stole bp technique from Jen Thompson (am little bit embarrassed now to confess ) but she really had good educational videos on BP and since I just started lifting for fun I was really impressed with her numbers and approach. That narrow grip I probably couldn't lift 110kg, your triceps must be doing big work in lift I guess.
I'll post 1rmax next time ;)

Sorry for post above, I just don't get why some people get triggered that easy. I was just really interested that someone is into any kind of workout here also. Your vids are great. I actually kind of stole bp technique from Jen Thompson (am little bit embarrassed now to confess ) but she really had good educational videos on BP and since I just started lifting for fun I was really impressed with her numbers and approach. That narrow grip I probably couldn't lift 110kg, your triceps must be doing big work in lift I guess.
I'll post 1rmax next time ;)

My favorite lift by far is the standing strict overhead press so I guess my shoulders, neck and triceps are considerably stronger than my chest, which favors the narrower stance at bench presses. But that's just my guess, ''simply feels better'' is my main explanation. :D

Also I would not hesitate to get some technique tips from one of the channels of the professional women, either, a lot of them do offer excellent advice and they are pretty damn talented

and super sexy. :embarrassed:

My favorite lift by far is the standing strict overhead press so I guess my shoulders, neck and triceps are considerably stronger than my chest, which favors the narrower stance at bench presses. But that's just my guess, ''simply feels better'' is my main explanation. :D

Also I would not hesitate to get some technique tips from one of the channels of the professional women, either, a lot of them do offer excellent advice and they are pretty damn talented

and super sexy. :embarrassed:

Is strict overhead press = "military press"? . Many people who are serious in lifting (I don't consider myself that, am just ex athlete who works out occasionally) say that it is single best exercise that shows men power. and Im not good at that lol.. I could do 72 kg max, I could've probably do more but when bar reaches the point where triceps needs to take over I just fail.. everytime in same point.. I don't want to make people mad here so here's my picture this summer when I couldn't lift because I messed my back and was really lightweight (~73kg).. Next time Ill post picture with head attached too because I have non in my phone that are not in company of someone else.
Screenshot_20191022-231953~2.png

Edit... With my best friend..
CSC_0706~2.JPG

Last edited:
Is strict overhead press = "military press"? . Many people who are serious in lifting (I don't consider myself that, am just ex athlete who works out occasionally) say that it is single best exercise that shows men power. and Im not good at that lol.. I could do 72 kg max, I could've probably do more but when bar reaches the point where triceps needs to take over I just fail.. everytime in same point.. I don't want to make people mad here so here's my picture this summer when I couldn't lift because I messed my back and was really lightweight (~73kg).
Military press is with a slightly narrower leg stance, but yeah, standing, pressing a barbell over your head without using any leg drive or dynamic movement. Used to be the staple exercise to measure a mans strength in the olden days, nowadays its the deadlift I guess, but who really cares anyway. For me, nothing feels better than cleaning a heavy barbell from the floor and then strict pressing it overhead. My current max is 108kg, my work sets are 85-91kg for 5-8 reps.

And yeah I know that sticking point, it starts right when the bar clears your forehead, then it gets heavy quick. Setting up the bar rack so the bar rests at that exact height and pressing from there with increased weights helps getting rid of that annoying sticking point.

Is strict overhead press = "military press"? . Many people who are serious in lifting (I don't consider myself that, am just ex athlete who works out occasionally) say that it is single best exercise that shows men power. and Im not good at that lol.. I could do 72 kg max, I could've probably do more but when bar reaches the point where triceps needs to take over I just fail.. everytime in same point.. I don't want to make people mad here so here's my picture this summer when I couldn't lift because I messed my back and was really lightweight (~73kg).. Next time Ill post picture with head attached too because I have non in my phone that are not in company of someone else.
View attachment 859594
Edit... With my best friend..
View attachment 859606
Quit showing off would ya :lol:
You and your 1000 push ups in 60 minutes, stop it your making me hate myself :lol:
You got legs to :lol:

@Michael88
IMO overhead presses are more impressive than DL.. DL is maybe better exercise in general but yes, who cares..

@bjl23
My legs were 2 sticks at that point due to my back injuries.. Now is better but I have no tan now:lol:
I still have huge back pain but am back at squatting, not sure Im very clever person.
Don't hate yourself mate, I just posted this due to my insecurities :lol::lol::lol::lol:

One childhood dream completed.

DSC_1054.JPG

I visited the tiny town of Mudhole! Saw it on a map when I was just a little Sch and finally got around to go there.

And seeing as that we were up north anyway,

DSC_1084.JPG

Drove to Germany to see those thing too. Slightly smaller dream to see them in action.

And innocence in a bonus pic.

DSC_1087.JPG

Back