Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Starting from the left and counting to the right. I suppose "third from the left" or "second to last" (dependent on which end you interpret "last" to be) would mean the same thing.

Basically the person holding the cake/in the white shirt.
Oh, it is a cake.

This year marks my 10th year around here on GTP: my most favorite forum on the whole wide web...

I guess it's time for me to reveal myself...
IMG_20181229_071529.jpg

Just picked up road biking a little over 6 months ago...
I am loving it!

Last edited:
Rule #37. :P

Nice to see another cyclist around here. 👍

:cheers:. The magnificent photos of you biking a few pages back inspired me and reminded me that I never posted a photos ofy myself here.

Before looking up rule 37, :embarrassed: I thought you wanted to tell at me to "never ever take your hand off from the bar... Especially from the rear brake..." :embarrassed:

:P I purposely put my sunglasses under because I thought it would prevent them from getting lost... Learning something new :gtpflag:

If you’re not being sponsored to wear the shades then wear them how you like. ;)

:bowdown: Man, wishing you a belated welcome to Fatherhood !! 👍👍

All your great pictures of you and your child makes me remember the first time I became a dad with my daughter...

Truly the best my moment in life./ :embarrassed:

You are blessed with a great little family! :cheers:

Where's your beard? You need a beard.

I’ve got some stubble but the pic doesn’t pick it up. If I let my beard grow too long it looks like someone has shaved off their pubes and stuck then randomly to my face. It’s not a good look for me. :lol:

AF187A8C-A362-455C-BDF6-6EEEC8E32AF5.jpeg

So my friends birthday’s tomorrow, and mine was on July 29th so we usually do a joint event. So we started an annual brewery tour back in 2014 and it’s been great every year. Except for the fact that he wanted me to clean the keg system this year. Not a problem except for the fact that I’ve never done it before. It was a learning experience for sure, but definitely fun. Tomorrow is gonna be a hell of a day!

Went to the mall for a date with one of my partners and we did this super cool sorta AR thing called the VOID and it was a lotta fun :) before going shopping and getting food at a Japanese place
IMG_20190817_124745211.jpg

And then after that, we went over to my other partner's place to watch Cloud9 play CounterLogic Gaming in the first Semi-final of the North American League of Legends championship series and got a big win for C9
IMG_20190818_103023.jpg

What an incredibly fun day yesterday!!!! ^-^ and I got to spend it with 2 people who I love dearly and adore spending time with and being around ❤️

I’m diggin’ the up-cycled bottle glasses. 👍
I was looking for these
Went to the mall for a date with one of my partners and we did this super cool sorta AR thing called the VOID and it was a lotta fun :) before going shopping and getting food at a Japanese place
View attachment 843894

And then after that, we went over to my other partner's place to watch Cloud9 play CounterLogic Gaming in the first Semi-final of the North American League of Legends championship series and got a big win for C9
View attachment 843895

What an incredibly fun day yesterday!!!! ^-^ and I got to spend it with 2 people who I love dearly and adore spending time with and being around ❤️
I just heard about "THE VOID" on a youtube channel. :P
Spent some days in the mountains.

gNdZNRG.jpg

NUShuWT.jpg
Nice, very nice. I love the mountains.

Went on a little photoshoot with some friends. One of them took this one right here. Added a b/w filter because I thought it would look "cool".

View attachment 846143
I use black and white primarily when I'm feeling self conscious about my looks. Works great to distract myself from my own ugliness :P

Here is a normal photo I took of myself in from of my hero on the field at Busch Stadium in St. Louis. Missouri. Jack Buck is one of the greatest broadcasters of all time. And he was great man. Love ya, Jack.

20190825_113528.jpg

Back