Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
That's actually quite epic looking, shouldn't have shaved it off.

On topic: recently I decided to go all 80's creep. Say what you want, but I like mustache only. :P

62C8cFC.jpg
Is it real?

DSC_0025.JPG

Needless to say, he enjoyed his 60th birthday gift. :D

He got in and almost immediately started giving it hell. He hasn't driven a high performance car in probably two decades or so, but you'd never know it. He ran it up to well over 8000rpm, got the tires talking, and adopted the faintest bit of angle in some corners. It all explains so much.

The only bad thing? I think he might be hooked, as he kept talking about taking his wife's Genesis coupe to an open track day next spring. Whoops...

I'm exactly 2 weeks away from one of the biggest changes in my life, and spent the past few days down at the hospital having pre-op appointments and meeting with the surgeon and making sure everything was set up for surgery
IMG_20190906_110754212.jpg

Please excuse the slightly wild hair

Surgery went really well, and recovery seems to be going just as well! Not much pain, mostly in my right arm because of a blood pressure monitor and my arm being tucked away as it was the side the surgeon worked on, and I've been unhooked from the IV for the moment because I've been drinking so much water lol

I know I still look like a mess so sorry about that
IMG_20190920_173259049.jpg
IMG_20190920_173338706.jpg

TB
Fantastic scenery, @Shaun!

It's only around 15km from home but I hadn't ridden those particular roads as I normally come in from the left of those hills you see so it was nice to check out some new roads.

Back