Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
We did an escape room last night and made it out with about 30 seconds to spare. This is the picture they took for their Facebook page.

13669445_524281987764596_3589622709672328686_o.jpg

My kids came up with the team name and the other 4 in the group didn't object, so Team It it was. :P

...Did you get given the wrong sign...?
I... I chose that one. :guilty:

Seriously, though, they wanted us to have name tags that weren't our real names and my wife chose Pinky. Brain was the obvious choice for me making their pre-made sign for the picture also obvious. :P

You haven't been to outback Australia have you? :sly:
It does look like a nice spot though. 👍
Some of the private properties in Australia are bigger than some of the smaller countries throughout the world.
It wasn't that long ago that I was reading about a guy that had to drive for over an hour to reach the end of his driveway!

Damn.. how hot is it back home? Nice cut BTW.

Thanks. It's 30 degrees apparently, with the humidity making it feel 39. But I'm pretty sure that's measured down by the water, so it's probably low 40's near the core. :(

Thanks. It's 30 degrees apparently, with the humidity making it feel 39. But I'm pretty sure that's measured down by the water, so it's probably low 40's near the core. :(
Ouch. Here in the bustling city of Beirut it's nowhere near that hot. Highest was 40 and it's a dry heat.

That humidity back home is too much. People don't believe me when I tell them that due to the humidity Lower Ontario is always in two extremes: either extremely cold during the winter or extremely hot during the summer.

The only hairstyle men have that I would call girly is the man-bun (unless you are a sumo wrestler that is).

This is 2016, I thought we were beyond this?:confused:

#FacialHairMatters
My mom's definition of a man is someone with really short hair and no facial hair whatsoever. The moment she sees me with a slightest hint of a beard, she flips :lol:

Back