Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
So originally, for the school's Shave for a Cure event promoting the fight against blood cancer in New Zealand I was going to lop the beard off and call it a day. However after seeing my fellow students get up and have their hair entirely shaven off, I decided that I should follow suit...

IMG_4360[1].jpg

IMG_4267.JPG

Oh hi!

wold2a_zpsmgq5lwrb.jpg

I had an MRT and this is indeed me. I do have a brain. :dopey:

Well well well, let's have a look at what going on in there!

brain zoom(1).png

Liking this thread I reckon.
Ah yes the usual suspects of this thread. :P
Better get that Trump Bear Pig thing looked at btw.

brain zoom(2).png

I don't have anything funny to say about this one, but I bet you do Earth downs instead of push ups. :lol:

Last edited:
SVX
So originally, for the school's Shave for a Cure event promoting the fight against blood cancer in New Zealand I was going to lop the beard off and call it a day. However after seeing my fellow students get up and have their hair entirely shaven off, I decided that I should follow suit...

View attachment 571092

319345_2.jpg

@AudiMan2011 - Did you see a game? It's been great watching the Jays for the past two years, their success has really rallied the city together. We were so used to the Leafs being terrible...

View attachment 571272

My mode of transportation last week.

I didn't see a game as it was on a stadium tour we squeezed in as we were leaving the country a few hours later that evening. Plus I still have nightmares when I was walking around in a New York Yankees hat when the Jays were playing at home to the Yankees in 2006, and losing.

Watch out, you're about to get shanked!
When that prison (West Virginia State Penitentiary) was in operation I most likely would have. It was considered by the Department of Justice to one of the Top Ten Most Violent Correctional Facilities. That particular cell block (the cell was 5×7, 3 men per cell) was used for the most violent criminals inside and before coming to prison.

SVX

View attachment 571092

Should have fully committed and gotten rid of the eyebrows too

Back