Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Couldn't resist. :ouch:

The deadlift stone was approx 140kg/ 308lbs and the shoulder press stone 92kg/202lbs.

F4xNXeu.jpg

iuxb81Q.jpg

NyfSI3H.jpg

S3hl7iA.jpg

The press I did strict, without leg drive.

Last edited:
I didn’t know whether to make a sexual harassment complaint or return the favour.
If you did it to her you'd get in big trouble. Such is the hypocrisy these days. It's NOT OK, no matter who does it.

Last edited:
Stated on Monday that if England beat Germany, I would dye my hair blonde. Well, I happily went through with it. I'd never considered dying my hair before and I'm surprised how well it worked.

rsz_20210630_121643-01.png
rsz_20210630_064911-01.jpeg

Since I'm receding quite badly, it felt now or never to do something new with that hair I had left. I'm really quite taken with it, and might stay blonde now.

What better way to celebrate my second Pfizer shot than with deadlifts. Easy five rep set 487lbs / 221kg deadlift, no lifting belt, no lifting straps, on a stiff bar. 🙂

OEXy1Dl.jpg
Doesn't it hurt in your deltoid where you got the shot?

No offense intended but your beard looks like a piece of cloth glued to your face.

Doesn't it hurt in your deltoid where you got the shot?
Yes - but for the duration of heavy weight lifting training pain fades into the background, it really is sort of a painkiller. When lifting very heavy you are full of adrenaline and endorphins.

your beard looks like a piece of cloth glued to your face.
:D
At this stage and angle, probably, but I'll let it grow some more.

No offense intended
Pistols at dawn, by the river. No quarter shall be given.

Last edited:
One can never have enough cheese. In fact, life without cheese is just no Gouda.

Last edited:
Back