Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Got a haircut today following all Covid safety stuff and really liked how it looked so grabbed a pic as soon as I got in my car. It's so short and swishy :embarrassed:
Snapchat-1429123107.jpg

Got a haircut today following all Covid safety stuff and really liked how it looked so grabbed a pic as soon as I got in my car. It's so short and swishy :embarrassed:
View attachment 963672
Getting a haircut is easily something I miss the most during this pandemic. I've always found haircuts very relaxing and genuinely enjoy sitting there listening to all the different conversations going on around.

-----

Follow through my putting when playing disc golf yesterday. (Disc is already of camera, so no, I'm not just standing there like weirdo :lol:)

image000000.jpg

I know it's late November, but it's still too hot to hot pot in SE Asia.

Glad to see you're doing well.

I’m surviving. I can say that much. ;)

The weather here is perfect. Not too hot, never actually cold. When was it you were here? Must have been around this time, maybe a few weeks past to the year. This is the best season in Thailand.

The weather here is perfect. Not too hot, never actually cold. When was it you were here? Must have been around this time, maybe a few weeks past to the year. This is the best season in Thailand.

It's been a year! I was there beginning of November 2019, just at the tail end of the rainy season.

Looks like the texture failed to load on that piece of furniture in the back. Try restarting the simulation. 👍

Finally got some snow in the south of England! Though it's only been a few hours and it's already starting to melt...

PXL_20210124_104940344.jpg

Back