Pikes Peak International Hill Climb

• Thread starter BlueShift
  • 102 comments
as a virtual ringmaster since GT5, this video got me freaking scared. This requires the adrenaline to overcome all fears. (of heights)

This would at the very least amp up the desire for rally cars and the "hillclimb" events are already in place in the game. I was originally hoping with all the Pike's Peak cars included that when we got all gold on goodwood it would unlock, I was sadly let down.

I think Pikes Peak has lost its luster.... But I am not against his return to the series, especially since there was quite a lot of cars homologated "Pikes Peak" in GT6 as Suzuki Escudo or Tajima ....

God. Why? The fact that Interlagos is trailing this one is shocking. Says everything about who is playing this game.

Pikes Peak adds something a little bit different, to the Gran Turismo experience.
And it's been "missing" from GT for too long.

Whilst loads of other great tracks & circuits have appeared in numerous other Racing Games on various/earlier Playstations or other Consoles / PC's.

Apart from GT2, I only remember doing Pikes Peak in a PS1 Rally Game.

Ideally, it would be nice to have the gravel and tarmac versions. Would downhill count as "Reverse" ?
Basher

I reckon gravel AND tarmac versions :)

Pikes-Peak-Timelapse1.jpg

Back