Piracy I love it!!!!!!

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 115 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
London
Yes today I went to another market where pirate video games are everywhere I managed to pic up Def Jam Vendetta and Soul Calibre 2 :D next week I am gonna get x-men wolverines revenge for only £2.50 I love piracy

Originally posted by keeno_uk
Yes today I went to another market where pirate video games are everywhere I managed to pic up Def Jam Vendetta and Soul Calibre 2 :D next week I am gonna get x-men wolverines revenge for only £2.50 I love piracy
Then this will be were I choose to take a beating from the mods and call you an idiot !

whatever man a game for £2.50 beats all prices besides thoughs 2 games def jam and soul calibre I am definitly buying on original when they come to the uk. So if I have the means to play pirate games than I can I ain't gonna wait for the games to come out when I know I have a means of playing it earlier

Originally posted by Flerbizky
Then this will be were I choose to take a beating from the mods and call you an idiot !
No beating from us. ;)

keeno_uk - Honestly, why? It's bad enough that you do it, but to make a point to tell everyone else that you do it... :rolleyes: Roll and eyes indeed.

Well, i'm not defending him but......

He did say that he was going to buy the original versions when they become available.

Although when I saw the thread title I thought he was going to get dissed.

Oh and

From AUP
You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.

https://www.gtplanet.net/article7.html

*cough*

whatever man a game for £2.50 beats all prices besides thoughs 2 games def jam and soul calibre I am definitly buying on original when they come to the uk. So if I have the means to play pirate games than I can I ain't gonna wait for the games to come out when I know I have a means of playing it earlier

Just wait untill it comes out like the rest of us do, and the reason prices are so high is because of piracy, you are contributing to it so personally i dont think you have the right to moan about that.

Is everyone using me as an exscuse to voice their complaints about piracy. Look for a loooooooooooooooooooong time I haven't bought a pirate game for ages and within that time its been all original. Fact of the matter is I reckon if their was no piracy for gaming at all I reckon the about 2 to 3 pound would be dropped because alot of time money and staff are used in making games in the first place not to mention games (in particular sports games) where players and team names cost money to get the licence for. I mean come ON!!!! original games ain't gonna cost £25 pound unless their second hand. Piracy doesn't consume the whole gaming market it only takes up 25% I think.

Oh Brett the Craig David guy was there he remembered my face. :lol: but he had lame games though

Is everyone using me as an exscuse to voice their complaints about piracy. Look for a loooooooooooooooooooong time I haven't bought a pirate game for ages and within that time its been all original. Fact of the matter is I reckon if their was no piracy for gaming at all I reckon the about 2 to 3 pound would be dropped because alot of time money and staff are used in making games in the first place not to mention games (in particular sports games) where players and team names cost money to get the licence for. I mean come ON!!!! original games ain't gonna cost £25 pound unless their second hand. Piracy doesn't consume the whole gaming market it only takes up 25% I think.

Oh Brett the Craig David guy was there he remembered my face. :lol: but he had lame games though

So why don't you just say Shoplifting I love it!!!

Did a bit of that yesterday I nicked a few stellas from the off licence near John's house and a pac of mints but I ain't justifying that

BTW wanna play a bit of soul calibre 2 tomorrow or are you still going to work on a bank holiday

Well, yeah if your going to do something illegal i'm not bothered (well, i'm probably worse) but I don't go around saying how good it is to steal stuff or whatever.

Actually I do, but..............uh uh!

Argh, just shut it!

I'm going to work then i'm going to buy a new Geforce 4 for the PC and a better PSU.

Oh yeah, project gotham is ok.

safe oh all the voices in soul calibre 2 are in Japanese and they don't sound retarded like the english dubbed version oh on Mitsurugi's profile he has 94 different voice sounds including his death sound :eek:

oh I must play you at that probably end up dead though

i used to think that in order for a certain genre of games to keep on being produced and sold to the public then i have to buy these games. the games i am talking about are racing games and rallying. because over here in the U.S. the only racing games that you get on time A S S CAR i mean nascar games. so as a rally fan i feel that i am obliged to buy these games when they come out, so that companies wont stop releasing these games over here........
now when it comes to other games like for instance medal of honor for ps2, this game sold nearly 3 million copies and they are still selling it for 49.99$ now as consumer i have the right to refuse buying this game untill the price gets lower and untill then i am not going to keep on renting it, so yes i would get a pirated copy and yes i would chip my ps2.
beleive me these companies are already making millions, and the only way to make them lower theire prices is to show them that we can get it for cheaper, so it is either you lower your prices and make convenient for me to buy these games. or i'm going to keep on buying pirated games.....................
on my ps1 i have like 32 games and they are all pirated i got them from malysia. i have games that will never reach the american shores. if i wanted to buy these games in theire original form i would have paid like 950$ but all i paid was 32$ a 1$ a game.... sweet :D
and i will keep on doing it till the games get cheaper.........

JMO ..I don't think it's too smart to be advertising the fact that you get involved in these activities.. On a forum that can be VIEWED BY ANYONE!!!!...Again JMO

Couldn't you just close this thread ?..... I think it's really sad...

why do you want to close........
unless you are in the VG industry why would you want to close this thread..........
it is a fact and it is out there and i would love to see the industry looking at us and our threads and giving second thoughts to theire marketing departments....
i'll make it even easier for them, why don't they contact me and i will give them my address.........maybe they will arrest me :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Flerbizky
Couldn't you just close this thread ?..... I think it's really sad...
Personally, I'd like to, but when I asked about the last piracy thread that was up in this forum, the rest of the mods agreed to keep it open (that is, until the thread starter got out of hand with his language), so I'll simply keep a watchful eye for now.

Originally posted by youth_cycler
Personally, I'd like to, but when I asked about the last piracy thread that was up in this forum, the rest of the mods agreed to keep it open (that is, until the thread starter got out of hand with his language), so I'll simply keep a watchful eye for now.
'kay... I just find piracy really annoying.. I mean, more or less, everyone does is although wrong, but do you need to advertise it ?....

But thanks for listening...

/F

stealing is stealing, no matter how you phrase it.

Anyways, dead pirate boy can whip all you guys in SC:D

Originally posted by space
stealing is stealing, no matter how you phrase it.

Anyways, dead pirate boy can whip all you guys in SC:D

Heh, I played it now and I reeeeeeeeeeeealy want to get the game. It was just like the Dreamcast soul calibur, with better graphics and a decent controller.

You must buy Soul Calibur 2 when you can!

Oh Def Jam vendetta is good, mainly because you can beat the hell out of Ludacris, I beat him gooood.
Looks to be a fun 4 player game, so Keeno will buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back