[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
That's 10 est for those who don't know where we are. :lol: And yea that works for me. I'd like to try out the reverse grid setup so we know what kind of hassle that will be. I was thinkin azure since that is the least voted option in the poll.
I just tried to do some laps around Azure. The car just will not make the hairpin. I was at full lock and barely made it. I feel the car is too big for a good test there.

We will just have to see then. Worse comes to worst we can just switch tracks this is just a practice run to see how things work.

Good fun last night guys. this is gonna be a fun series for sure. And whats nice is it doesn't require a full grid to run like PSEC really needed in order to be a solid series. If everyone in here brings one person we will have a hell of a team battle. Team division placements will be out by the end of the weekend. Season 1 Starts in 2 weeks. Next week we will run a mock race. I would love to see everyone out there. Any tuning advice for this car can be asked right here. I have nothing to hide. I may even post my tuning up on here for those who don't have the time to test and tune and all that.

Sorry can't do Wednesday's or else I would be interested.. Btw the tag didn't work
I wonder if its cause i copied and pasted that list from PSEC..... Either way thank you for the response. Wish it could work but weekend just seem to be hard to maintain drivers on. Thats what i get for being central USA

Practice race update: We will be running Sakitto GP on Wednesday night starting at 9pm EST. to test out the settings and format for the series and to help everyone get acquainted. The two races will be 45 minutes each and will be held under clear conditions. There will be one mandatory pit stop per race. The first race starting positions will be based on qualifying positions and the second race will be a reverse grid based on the finishing order of the first race. Hope to see you all there!

Please send either @Zii1993 or myself, @Alex ONeill a message if you have any questions.

@Mike Lobban @aerolite @cheezzus @Gr8_Lakes @McTrucker @Fallen_log @Esgaloth @Cardahs @swjaxon @Schmiggz@Mighty_Mopar @Oshawa-Joe @JoeW @TheFilapino @Lessen @SGETI @austindeckerGT5 @Raw10_2u @RobbiefromBC@Scorpion0001 @FlipJ
@gtr3123 @GrimeyDog @WIDEeyedDRIVR @GTracer2015 @123yokomo @azidahaka @Beau Albert @calvins48 @CaptTrueblood @Cobra75 @DaBomb330 @DaGiBUS @dangerzone @Dgriffin @Esgaloth @fastboysmith @FlipJ @Friday_GTRP @FutureF1 @Glenalz81 @ItzRacing @iwashere @Jack slayer@JohnScoonsBeard @JonoStan96 @k0nner @littleregret265 @Masterhec @micantony @mustafur @nba336@NingDynasty @PASM @Pedroeol @Ph1sher @Pubs16 @rcb929 @rclark83 @Samsung1998race @Seth123 @sinister@SK8RBOI @SSRacing69 @TDZdave @TeamEdge702 @TNR_5zigen @Vitessekid @zer05ive. @irmopars

Last edited:
I have a question? When is Alex going to change that avatar. Sheesh. I will be there tomorrow for the mock race. Two clicks forward huh? Hows about three clicks forward and one click back?

Finally! A series I can join on Wednesday nights! Is there still room on the grid for one more?
There is all sorts of room buddy. Tonight is a mock race and season 1 starts next week. Please head to this Google form and say your piece for season 1 tracks. And I'll get you added to the list of active drivers.
Make sure to add myself and/or Alex as a friend to ensure you get your invite to the room.

To all active drivers,
Either after tonight's mock races or tomorrow morning we will have div placements for teams. Please remember that teams cannot be formed after the season starts so get your teams together ASAP.

Last edited:
I need a tune for the V8 super at,I can't get one to come up on the PCars tuning site,gotta eat real quick then I'll be on about 8:30 est

There is all sorts of room buddy. Tonight is a mock race and season 1 starts next week. Please head to this Google form and say your piece for season 1 tracks. And I'll get you added to the list of active drivers.
Make sure to add myself and/or Alex as a friend to ensure you get your invite to the room.
I won't be able to make it tonight, I have to get my rig set up, it's been collecting dust in the corner of the room for a few months. I'm gonna get myself set up and get practice and I will see you guys out on the track very soon.

The practice race went well last night, thank you to everyone that was able to make it!

Division placements have been posted on the first page of the thread. Teams must add up to at least a value of 4.

Example: (div 1+div 3 = 4, div 2+div 2 = 4, div 2+ div 3 = 5)

This is obviously done in order to keep a somewhat level playing field in regards to the team championship.

Please send PM @Zii1993 or @Alex ONeill with your teams.

DRIVERS,

You are free to make your teams!! Please read the team rules from the OP posted below.

Optional Team Championship
  • Open to Active Drivers that meet the below requirements.
  • No extra racing is required.
  • Teams consist of two drivers which divisional total must equal 4 or greater.
  • Example – D1 driver can team up with a D3 driver (1+3=4) or two D2 drivers on the same team (2+2=4) or two D3 drivers (3+3=6)
  • Division assignments based on the following:
    • New PITS Drivers
      • SNAIL Drivers - Based on Sunday S.N.A.I.L. division assignments at the conclusion of the previous Wednesday Night Series Season.
      • Non SNAIL Drivers – New drivers will need to complete a time trial to be placed in a temporary division for their first season.
    • Existing PITS Drivers
      • Each season, all drivers will be evaluated and placed in a PITS Division based in previous race data from within the PITS races ONLY.
  • Teams can’t change until after Wednesday night Project International Touring Series (PITS) season is finished.
  • All teams must change team mates at the end of each season
  • Points awarded based on point system above.
  • Team Champions qualify for All Star Race.

image.jpeg

SEASON 1 V8 SUPERCAR CHALLENGE

Season schedule

Race 1
Zolder

Race 2
Watkins Glen GP

Race 3
Laguna Seca

Race 4
Dubai Autodrome Club

Race 5