PITS RTS Regulations
-On track situations may be communicated through the chat. Otherwise we need to keep the channel clear to hear calls from the RTS during the race.
-Drivers are responsible for knowing the corners by number as that is how the RTS will audibly note any out of bounds warnings.
-OOB warnings will be given after the RTS sees someone repeat the same offense of not keeping two tires on racing surface multiple times. (This is the Snail OOB rule, and is what this league runs by. The in game penalties do not cover all of the illegal areas of the track.)
-The RTS can only file IRs after the 24 hour period for drivers to file. This gives time for anyone to self report, and allow them to receive concession points towards the penalty.
-Although the real time steward may review any driver submitted IR's as a part of the PITS review process, the RTS may only file IR's which can be seen from the RTS livestream.
-The RTS livestream shall be made private (unwatchable to all PITS drivers) immediately after racing has concluded and until after the driver IR window has passed; at which time it shall be made public.
Racing Incident Report
- If you ever feel like a driver is not following the rules, please wait until league night is over, and then file a Racing Incident Report using the below process
- Review the replay from the race to get a fresh perspective on the incident.
- If you still wish to submit the incident
- Send the Chief Steward @Lessen and the other driver(s) involved a PM here at GTPlanet (by 11:00 pm Eastern Monday) respectfully detailing the incident.
- Be sure to include the race, lap and time stamp of the incident.
- Should the offending driver agree with the account and does not wish to dispute it (reply with this agreement in the PM), the penalty (if applicable) will be reduced in half.
- Should the offending driver not agree with the account, respectfully state your perspective of the incident within the PM within 24 hours of receipt.
- Our Stewards will review the incident and enforce the appropriate penalty on the driver(s) in question.