[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
Rapuna Park GP
22:00 track time
Weather: CLEAR​

Below are the top 10 drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Rapuna Park GP by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week or Confirmed). I will update the list accordingly.

Zii1993
HazardLvL4
Alex ONeill
Mike Lobban
Swjaxon
Cheezzus
Aerolite

@McTrucker
FlipJ
Joew

All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure"

Last edited:
I found a option around one of the T300 & T150 glitches. Step one hit the PSN button go to settings, step two go down 10 options to Sharing & Broadcast, step three go to share button type, step four go to easy screenshots, and if the T300 & T150 glitches it will take a screenshot and not send you to the blue screen where you have to hit O to get back to the race. Once you go out to test it hit the screenshot button, and hit next then okay, and it will never have that popup screen again. Let me know if you need HELP, and if it helped you. thanks and hope to see you all on Friday night.

Last edited:
Well I will, but i just copied and pasted from my forum. I messaged you and you didn't send me anything back last night. So F you 2, Just kidding see you in 4 hours.

Blood....I hate blood. Especially my own. I was really stupid with am angle grinder ond sliced into my thumb and no Dolly didn't bite me, laugh at me will you. I took all the skin and quiticle off to rhe first knuckle. Won't stop bleeding.

Sorry for DPing.

Look, really, you gotta come clean with the guys.
The "angle grinding" he was doing was his name for a new position and I had warned him not to hold Dolly by the ears, they are slippery. She obviously got out of your hold and your lucky you still have a thumb! Enough is enough, the truck will be there to get Dolly in the morning. Don't despair though, they will bring Sally in her place. But be forewarned, she will take your whole hand if you get out of line. Just Looking out for you man!

Now, back to racing. That was a challenging but fun evening and I think the key tonight was staying on the track and being consistent, (that's all races isn't it, lol). Race 2 was probably one of my best race long battles ever, I think there was maybe three or four laps that @cheezzus and I weren't right together. We had a few bumps and a couple of out of bounds but it all evened out. We traded positions quite a few times with really great clean and fun passing, thanks cheese! :cheers:

Last edited:
Blood....I hate blood. Especially my own. I was really stupid with am angle grinder ond sliced into my thumb and no Dolly didn't bite me, laugh at me will you. I took all the skin and quiticle off to rhe first knuckle. Won't stop bleeding.

Sorry for DPing.
I do the same with a box cutter on my left thumb. No sheep here, though. On the plus side, my fingerprint just changed, so I'm free to commit crimes with my left thumb.

Hey race organizers, we ever gonna get to see results from last race! I'm only bugg'in ya cause I'm dying to know if I'm beating Lobban! He still has one race in hand over me so if I'm ahead even better, lol.
He's all down and out the last week so we gotta get on his case and stir up his inner deviousness. Personally I think he depressed because I took Dolly away and Sally just isn't putting up with the same antics!

Back