Playing GT1 again

New Zealand
Auckland
Turbo_Kiwi021
Turbo91Kiwi
Hi All question just started playing GT1 again and changing my controller configurations how can i change my steering from using the left and right buttons on the D-pad to the left analog stick?

Hi All question just started playing GT1 again and changing my controller configurations how can i change my steering from using the left and right buttons on the D-pad to the left analog stick?

Make sure you have analog button enabled on your controller.

Go to options.

You have to press "Select" (if I recall correctly) in the controller config screen (it should tell you at the top of the screen).

Then you select "Steering" and press left/right on the d-pad to select analog/digital steering.

Make sure you have analog button enabled on your controller.

Go to options.

You have to press "Select" (if I recall correctly) in the controller config screen (it should tell you at the top of the screen).

Then you select "Steering" and press left/right on the d-pad to select analog/digital steering.
i've tried that bud and still nothing

my analog works on PS2 and PS3 games so i know its not broken

Firstly, PS1 controllers can't even be used on PS3. It has a different connector.

I don't know how compatible PS1 controller is with PS2. But if you are trying to use PS2 controller with PS1, there might be compatibility issues.

Unless you are trying to play this on an emulator, but we are not allowed to discuss that here. Sorry.

I use a DS2 with a PS1, I haven't had any compatibility issues. Still, it might be worth trying with a different controller.

Back