Playstation store preorderPS4 

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 816 comments

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

• Total voters
If you can't use your card via PayPal to buy something then how are you going to give one of us $60?

simple : two psn code : 50 + 10 : 60, i will send two codes to anyone on private conversation. if anyone give me fake code of UK psn code then i will be pissed off

simple : two psn code : 50 + 10 : 60, i will send two codes to anyone on private conversation. if anyone give me fake code of UK psn code then i will be pissed off

Can't see many in the UK wanting $60 to spend on the US store. Good luck 👍

there no way for me to add 3 dollar toward 60 to give it to you
You should try linking your bank account to PayPal and buying the codes from cdkeys.com. That's what most of us did and then you can also use your PayPal account to buy stuff from the US PSN store in the future. 👍

I can't believe it mates. 40 minutes to download is done. 50 minutes ago, I lost some boiling oil down on my finger. It hurts so baaaaad.....

edit:

I can't drive.. Can drive 30 secs, and my finger burrns so bad... Stupid food making before the game.. Stupid oil :(

Last edited:
this is very disappointing welp i have my UK psn up and running ill grab it from there i guess
I got the whole getting the uk account but im exactly sure how to or where to go to get the codes or cards to put in my account. Figured that since your going that route you might be able to help me out.. thanks

I got the whole getting the uk account but im exactly sure how to or where to go to get the codes or cards to put in my account. Figured that since your going that route you might be able to help me out.. thanks

Go to cdkeys.com
purchase 45 pounds worth of PSN cards
They will email you the codes pretty quickly
Enter those codes into the REDEEM CODES section of the UK psn, which will top up your wallet
Purchase the game
Download

Bought it now, aaaaand no pre order pack. Yes it is limited edition, but I don't see the pack that came bundled with pre order

Oh wait... the sub-heading reads,
"Digital pre-orders have now activated across Europe on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and around the world on Steam!"
Steam is world-wide, not PS4... (sigh)

Anyone yet notice the headline,
"Project CARS activated digitally around the world!"
on the Project Cars website? Guess that's supposed to mean it's on the Playstation Store US/Canadian website too, now? Doesn't yet seem to be there (Canadian site) at the time of this writing, though. Hmmm....

Well, the article is dated from the future (5/13/2015)... so they are covering their ass that way.

[QUOTI ="MaltonUnited, post: 10675526, member: 144391"]Don't be thick. Look at post 731.[/QUOTE]
Yea..i got that post its just to much trouble with them wanting ids pictures and all that crap. I was checking to see if maybe there was another store to go thru were I wont have to connect my banking account to paypal. I appreciate ya getting back to me bud

This thread is frantic, people going crazy over preorders and US PSN not having Project Cars listed. Calm down guys, seems SMS was unable to secure a preorder slot on PSN so the digital release will be available street date in the U.S. I want the game with all the cars as well but I am not about to create another account to be 6 days or so early playing is not a must for me as I have Uni anyway, lol. Only aggravation is not having a wheel, will be a while before I get a new wheel for PS4. See you guys online when I get my game next week :ill:.

The game never preloaded for me. I checked that everything was in order on the PS4 a few times in the week or two running up to release, but it just counted down to midnight on the 7th and then the download tab showed which I clicked and the download started.
It's all rather moot now that I have the game fully installed, but I wonder if it happened to anyone else. Just curious is all :)

Meh at best I can keep my pre-ordered disc copy and trade it in for when F1 2015 comes out.

Gotta say Project Cars is brilliant, only thing now is to wait for some DLC that will really complete the game (Indy, Nascar Tracks, more manufacturers...)

By far my favorite game on PS4.

The game never preloaded for me. I checked that everything was in order on the PS4 a few times in the week or two running up to release, but it just counted down to midnight on the 7th and then the download tab showed which I clicked and the download started.
It's all rather moot now that I have the game fully installed, but I wonder if it happened to anyone else. Just curious is all :)

Mine never started either, I think preloads start at a time you pick within the PSN settings, if PC was added after your set time it would download at the next day at you pre set times.

As you went in before and did it manually it never had the opportunity to pre load.

Make sense?

[QUOTI ="MaltonUnited, post: 10675526, member: 144391"]Don't be thick. Look at post 731.
Yea..i got that post its just to much trouble with them wanting ids pictures and all that crap. I was checking to see if maybe there was another store to go thru were I wont have to connect my banking account to paypal. I appreciate ya getting back to me bud[/QUOTE]

Maybe try gamesrocket.com if cdkeys.com doesn't work for you. I've used them in the past without using PAYPAL.

Question for any WMD/SMS members. I like disc versions of the game,since we can't get the version with both car packs in Canada,will we be able to get the 5 bonus cars as DLC?

Just looked on the news page and I see project cars made the news. And in that article I saw that it said that it's available worldwide digitally but it's not. Then what got me worried was that he mention that people in the states gotta wait until the 12th for the physical copy..... So wtf? What about the digital download for the U.S?

Just looked on the news page and I see project cars made the news. And in that article I saw that it said that it's available worldwide digitally but it's not. Then what got me worried was that he mention that people in the states gotta wait until the 12th for the physical copy..... So wtf? What about the digital download for the U.S?

Maybe you should read it again ;) It says world wide digital download on steam. Digital console us-version will also be available on the 12th, they just couldn't make it for pre-order because US Ps store has different requierements for pre-orders they couldn't match (knowing the release date 8 weeks ahead)

Back