Playstation store preorderPS4 

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 816 comments

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

• Total voters
M8s, i thought the game would be released in the US on may 12th.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/p...elease-date-is-a-guarantee-europe-and-uk.aspx

Gameinformer are saying it'll be released on the 6th!

Update: Bandai Namco has updated us on the North American release date for Project Cars. You can expect the game on May 6 in the United States and Canada.

Original Story:

Project Cars has been delayed several times, but developer Slightly Mad Studios has now issued a guarantee for the European/UK release dates of the game.

The game comes out over the pond on May 7 in Europe and May 8 in the U.K.

We have not confirmed an official U.S. release date yet, but we've contacted publisher Bandai Namco U.S. for official word.

This story will be updated if we hear anything about the U.S. release.

Is that right?

I'm still waiting to see if there will be any Logitech support at release. If not I'll be building a PC and getting the game through steam.

Is it available to download prior to release and available to play when the countdown hits zero or do you have to wait until it hits zero and then begin the download ? I was able to pre download Fifa 15 but unable to play until launch day on PSN

Is it available to download prior to release and available to play when the countdown hits zero or do you have to wait until it hits zero and then begin the download ? I was able to pre download Fifa 15 but unable to play until launch day on PSN
Nobody really knows. They've been keeping pretty quiet on the console front...

I think it's a good idea as it means people aren't trying to download it all at once so it makes sense to me .
It varies game to game. GTA 5 and Hardline only pre-download a small amount then you have a massive in-game download. Others like Advanced Warfare allow you to pre-download the whole game and play it at midnight.

If I remember correctly, The Last of Us and Destiny both downloaded in full before launch, same for GTA5 on PS3.

You have to remember the download numbers for this is unlikely to be close to BF/CoD/FIFA/Destiny numbers so even if it is download at launch it should still be ok.

Auto Download normally happens 1 or 2 days before actual launch

Want to grab PSN preorder to get both car packs, but in the item description at PSN web page all I`m seeing is modified car pack and no mention about limited edition car pack. Are they hiding it and it shows up on the download list after purchase or what? Weird thing, I should be knowing precisely what I`m buying before actually doing it.

Nobody really knows. They've been keeping pretty quiet on the console front...
Yeah Xbox store is still showing 'coming soon'. Maybe they are waiting for the digital pre-order to be available to update the release date as well.

Want to grab PSN preorder to get both car packs, but in the item description at PSN web page all I`m seeing is modified car pack and no mention about limited edition car pack. Are they hiding it and it shows up on the download list after purchase or what? Weird thing, I should be knowing precisely what I`m buying before actually doing it.
Yes it will show up once you have preordered it. Don't know why it isn't mentioned in the description but all of us who have preordered via PSN have struck the same thing.

Yes it will show up once you have preordered it. Don't know why it isn't mentioned in the description but all of us who have preordered via PSN have struck the same thing.
Preordered a minute ago and it`s showing three items to download on the list: game and both car packs. Thanks.

How do you grab it from the UK store? When I log in it automatically takes me to the US store.

First, You have to create a new user on the PS4. Then when you click on the PSN icon for the first time using that new user you'll want to create a new PSN account in the United Kingdom instead of the United States. It's relatively simple to do and there are quick tutorial videos on Youtube. You'll then have to fund the purchase of the game, which is 45 Pounds Sterling, with UK PSN cards. I purchased mine for $61.00 from cdkeys.com. You won't be able to use a U.S. credit card to pay for the game because it doesn't have a UK billing address.

Last edited:
Back