Playstation store preorderPS4 

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 816 comments

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

• Total voters
I've never bought one before but I'm definitely buying a season pass for this.
There were couple of scenarios where a season pass would have saved me money, Black ops1 and cod ghost just for the survival maps, so i decided to buy my first season pass with the crew and i got bored of it even before the second dlc. i dont really know what will be included in the dlc there is nothing official yet so im thinking twice about it. will try the game out first of course to see if it lives up to its hype

I think I'm gonna cancel my pre-order at Best Buy and exchange it for PSN bucks. Then I can buy it digitally and don't have to worry about swapping discs. That is such a chore now :lol:

Jerome

I think I'm gonna cancel my pre-order at Best Buy and exchange it for PSN bucks. Then I can buy it digitally and don't have to worry about swapping discs. That is such a chore now :lol:

Jerome

I know what you mean. My PS4 is about 1 metre too far away from my seat to reach the eject button. I literally have to STAND UP to change it!

I've bought the Limited Edition on disc but I think I'll get round this problem by never taking Project Cars out of the drive.

I know what you mean. My PS4 is about 1 metre too far away from my seat to reach the eject button. I literally have to STAND UP to change it!

I've bought the Limited Edition on disc but I think I'll get round this problem by never taking Project Cars out of the drive.
I can't stand having to lean forward in my chair to press the eject button! and the discs themselves are just a bit further away which is another major headache!

So... i couldn't find PCars on the PStore. I use a US account to buy me games and play(since it's cheapper than by in my country's money). I used the search tool, i got to the comming soon section, racing genre and nothing!

I can't stand having to lean forward in my chair to press the eject button! and the discs themselves are just a bit further away which is another major headache!

Indeed, I'm guilty. Makes me feel like this:

walle-socialnetwork01.jpg

:lol:

Jerome

I'm I bit OCD when I comes to cables and stuff so my playstation isn't even in the same room as me! It's actually in a cupboard in the porch with the sky box which shares a wall with the living room. Another reason why I choose the digital version. Lazy so and so that I am.

So... i couldn't find PCars on the PStore. I use a US account to buy me games and play(since it's cheapper than by in my country's money). I used the search tool, i got to the comming soon section, racing genre and nothing!
Your right, it's not there yet, very frustrating .

I completely understand your frustration and am keeping my fingers crossed that you guys will see something on PSN and the Xbox store real soon. Once you see it appear it makes it seem even more real somehow. :cheers:

Still not on US playstation store.

Question about the season pass as I´ve never bought any:

Do you get access to all the content or just a discout?

Question about the season pass as I´ve never bought any:
Do you get access to all the content or just a discout?
Depends on how they handle it. In general a season pass is a discount for on defined set of DLCs (it's cheaper then buying them individually).

Probably going to go digital on this to get the limited edition pack as well as the modified car pack. That way I can cancel my Amazon pre order for the hard copy. I have PSN credit to use anyway.

Do anybody know if is this ever going to americans PS Store? I mean, maybe somebody already asked at WMD Forums and someone from SMD already answered "yes" or "no" and said when.

I think this depends on Bandai Namco, they are responsible for this. But relax, it's still 3 weeks to go. It will arrive on time.

Latest Posts

Back