PLS HALP MY CARS BECAME REALLY SLOW GT5 ACADEMY

Please help. I play on GT5 Academy Edition and all my cars became really slow.
Is there any more information you can provide to the problem? Do you mean slow to accelerate, loss of top speed, or something else? Do you remember what you were doing before they became really slow and what changed between then and you noticing that they had become really slow?

Have you tried resetting the transmission?Did you adjust the transmission?

What cars are they? Or what car is it? If it`s a lightweight car like a Subaru 360 or Fiat 500 and you`re going up a big hill that is most likely the problem. I could be wrong if somebody has made it up hill in one of those types of cars.

Well, they lost speed. Top speeds are now at a max of 40mph, and if you try to go up a hill, they lose speed and go back down again.
Does this apply to all cars? What did you change between the last time you remember the cars being fine and the first time you noticed that they were not?

Can you post a video?

i was in automatic

no vid. I was in the shop buying new tyres for one of my cars. And no, it wasn't the tyres.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in automatic.

No vid. I was in the shop buying new tyres for one of my cars. And no, it wasn't the tyres.
So your cars were all fine before you went to buy tyres for one car, and now they all max out at 40mph?

Could you create a video - even by filming your TV screen with a mobile phone - of this happening?

i was in automatic

no vid. I was in the shop buying new tyres for one of my cars. And no, it wasn't the tyres.
I have never seen this happen, but try deleting your saved data and try again, just something doesn't seem right. Maybe your transmission is way too short? Have you adjusted ANY settings to your cars while it wasn't happening? Those I think are your only options, unless you have a terrible copy of GT5.

It could be your controller/pedals not reaching full throttle. Check to see if the light blue fills the bar to the top when you are at full throttle (like in the picture below).
2396521-1195632729-GT6_s.jpg

Back