[Poll] Favorite New Track

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prototyp3
  • 165 comments
  • 11,787 views

Favorite New Track?


  • Total voters
    629

Prototyp3

(Banned)
Messages
397
United States
Oregon
My pick is Matterhorn.

Felt like I paid $60 for new menus until I played this track.


edit:
Counting Apricot Hill because it wasn't in GT5.

edit2:
#2 Goodwood, #3 Mount Panorama
 
Last edited:
Easily Bathurst for me, but it's great to see them all. I've yet to run a full race on Apricot Hill, having only done the test on it, but it'll be nice to be back on that track!
 
did i miss this one? I thought this was in GT5 DLC. I only listed tracks that were new to this game, i.e. not in GT5.

Apricot Hill doesn't count, it's a returning track.

Ascari Race Resort is FUN.

If only we had an Audi RS4 and a Lotus 72, I'd like to recreate one of my favorite episodes of Top Gear.

i counted it because it wasn't in GT5 ^^
 
Apricot Hill doesn't count, it's a returning track.

Ascari Race Resort is FUN.

If only we had an Audi RS4 and a Lotus 72, I'd like to recreate one of my favorite episodes of Top Gear.

Bathurst = Mount Panorama


wait, what track was DLC for GT5? ( I didn't buy any of the DLC so I don't remember 100% what the were)
 
Bathurst but I really like Brands Hatch too
 
DLC tracks were Spa, Motegi , Kart Space, and SSRX.
 
Damn nobody has voted for Silverstone yet. It is a bit of a boring track compared to the rest when you disregard its history. Still love driving it though, I get all nostalgic from my Forza 1 days. That and Laguna was where I used to tune my cars back then.
 
"Brands Hatch".

1XyM1yY.jpg
 
Apricot Hill doesn't count, it's a returning track.

Ascari Race Resort is FUN.

If only we had an Audi RS4 and a Lotus 72, I'd like to recreate one of my favorite episodes of Top Gear.
Where is the RS4?? I can't understand why in wasn't in GT5
 
Damn nobody has voted for Silverstone yet. It is a bit of a boring track compared to the rest when you disregard its history. Still love driving it though, I get all nostalgic from my Forza 1 days. That and Laguna was where I used to tune my cars back then.
The first time I ran on that track was in the GT Academy demo, didn't like it :/
 
Brands Hatch for me, but maybe it's a bit premature as I haven't tried Ascari yet.
 
hmmm.. wonder if I should have included the Moon as well? technically not a track but you do drive there and it's timed... ; )
 
Mt. Panorama is very cool, am also digging Brands Hatch and Willow Springs, haven't driven Matterhorn much yet but like it as well.

I think all of the new tracks are cool, like em all. :)
 
Voted for Silverstone. It's nice to drive on the wide open asphalt desert of an F1 track after cramping yourself through (what feels like) more and more street circuits.
 
Not driven them all so can't vote yet, certainly not going to vote for Silverstone or Matterhorn tho.

Not feeling them at all!
 
I've not voted just yet as I have not been on all the tracks yet, plus it would be nice for multiple choice here, as brands hatch is interesting (i do it on race07(with all the extra packs) as well), apricot hill is always good though i have only done it in a test and not completed a lap of the new one yet PLUS its a returning track not a new one, and finally Silverstone is great and probably the one I would've picked as its always enjoyable to drive on AND it's my local track :p.
 
Had to pick Ascari. While I put it on same level with Willow Springs and Mount Panorama, Ascari wins because of its touch of originality.
The detail, lighting and realism of all the new tracks is absolutely stunning, though.
 
Brands hatch perfectly fits my taste.
Willow springs comes int second.
 
Brands Hatch narrowly beats out Mount Panorama for me, mainly because the mountain isn't much fun in anything other than a GT car, while Brands is fun in most vehicles.

Of course, if we count just mucking about and not driving in any way seriously, Willow Springs has you covered there...
 
Brands Hatch, but i still like Apricot Hill due to its appearance on older GT games.
 
I think it's too early to point out a favorite. I've spent the last three days on Bathurst and haven't even started to master Ascari, Brands Hatch, Goodwood, Matterhorn, and Willow Springs.
 
Matterhorn (only the specific Track layout used in current Seasonal)

I just love that specific sensation at the wheel when the car rides the high speed bend, reminiscent of Mt.Aso.
 
Back