[Poll] Favorite New Track

• Thread starter Prototyp3
  • 165 comments

Favorite New Track?

• Total voters
did i miss this one? I thought this was in GT5 DLC. I only listed tracks that were new to this game, i.e. not in GT5.

Apricot Hill doesn't count, it's a returning track.

Ascari Race Resort is FUN.

If only we had an Audi RS4 and a Lotus 72, I'd like to recreate one of my favorite episodes of Top Gear.

i counted it because it wasn't in GT5 ^^

Damn nobody has voted for Silverstone yet. It is a bit of a boring track compared to the rest when you disregard its history. Still love driving it though, I get all nostalgic from my Forza 1 days. That and Laguna was where I used to tune my cars back then.

"Brands Hatch".

1XyM1yY.jpg

Apricot Hill doesn't count, it's a returning track.

Ascari Race Resort is FUN.

If only we had an Audi RS4 and a Lotus 72, I'd like to recreate one of my favorite episodes of Top Gear.
Where is the RS4?? I can't understand why in wasn't in GT5

Damn nobody has voted for Silverstone yet. It is a bit of a boring track compared to the rest when you disregard its history. Still love driving it though, I get all nostalgic from my Forza 1 days. That and Laguna was where I used to tune my cars back then.
The first time I ran on that track was in the GT Academy demo, didn't like it :/

hmmm.. wonder if I should have included the Moon as well? technically not a track but you do drive there and it's timed... ; )

Mt. Panorama is very cool, am also digging Brands Hatch and Willow Springs, haven't driven Matterhorn much yet but like it as well.

I think all of the new tracks are cool, like em all. :)

Voted for Silverstone. It's nice to drive on the wide open asphalt desert of an F1 track after cramping yourself through (what feels like) more and more street circuits.

I've not voted just yet as I have not been on all the tracks yet, plus it would be nice for multiple choice here, as brands hatch is interesting (i do it on race07(with all the extra packs) as well), apricot hill is always good though i have only done it in a test and not completed a lap of the new one yet PLUS its a returning track not a new one, and finally Silverstone is great and probably the one I would've picked as its always enjoyable to drive on AND it's my local track :P.

Had to pick Ascari. While I put it on same level with Willow Springs and Mount Panorama, Ascari wins because of its touch of originality.
The detail, lighting and realism of all the new tracks is absolutely stunning, though.

Brands Hatch narrowly beats out Mount Panorama for me, mainly because the mountain isn't much fun in anything other than a GT car, while Brands is fun in most vehicles.

Of course, if we count just mucking about and not driving in any way seriously, Willow Springs has you covered there...

I think it's too early to point out a favorite. I've spent the last three days on Bathurst and haven't even started to master Ascari, Brands Hatch, Goodwood, Matterhorn, and Willow Springs.

Matterhorn (only the specific Track layout used in current Seasonal)

I just love that specific sensation at the wheel when the car rides the high speed bend, reminiscent of Mt.Aso.

Back