[Poll] Favorite New Track

• Thread starter Prototyp3
  • 165 comments

Favorite New Track?

• Total voters
cool to see the results so far. As of this post Mount Panorama is the commanding favorite @ 34% while 2nd place, Brands Hatch, is @ 17%

I don't understand the appeal of Willow Springs. It's by far the dullest track I've driven. Medium third gear left into medium third gear right in to medium third gear left.... continue to finish.

Mt. Panorama for me. I just like the narrow roads, which forces the driver to be a little more careful. Also, it has time change, which the course is beautiful under the stars.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Damn nobody has voted for Silverstone yet. It is a bit of a boring track compared to the rest when you disregard its history. Still love driving it though, I get all nostalgic from my Forza 1 days. That and Laguna was where I used to tune my cars back then.

Silverstone is my new favorite technical track, but its lack of delta elevation and narrow blind corners makes it a bit dull for me; I feel like Matterhorn is a good middle ground between it and mount panorama; which is why Matterhorn is my favorite.

Mount Panorama is my newest favorite in my opinion. Love that downhill part. All I need to do know is find what it's called...

If you're talking about the run down from Falken corner, IRL it's Forrest's Elbow, then you run down Conrod Straight to Caltex Chase.

Brand's Hatch.

Maybe I haven't had enough practice with Mt. Panorama yet to like it as much as others do. I know I didn't like Nurburgring when I started (Love it now - AMG Academy in GT5 is the reason why I was able to drive it decently; without it, I would still be frustrated with the track).

I thought Ascari would be my fav new track. Looked very fast with alot of highspeed corners however, it's not played enjoyable. Its played highly technical.

Brand's Hatch.

Maybe I haven't had enough practice with Mt. Panorama yet to like it as much as others do. I know I didn't like Nurburgring when I started (Love it now - AMG Academy in GT5 is the reason why I was able to drive it decently; without it, I would still be frustrated with the track).

Don't think anything will ever beat the Ring as the #1 favorite. Guess that's why Auto makers are building plants around it! There is nothing better than a clean run around that track in a 500-600PP car like the Nissan GTR R35

Voted Bathurst because of it's sheer insanity. Love that track. My next favorite would probably be Streets of Willow. Real tight and technical with a real sketchy back stretch and lots of variety. Can't get enough of that track.

it's not a new track but man I raced Laguna Seca earlier and wow that track got a major face lift. I actually like racing there now.

Update as of this post.

Mount Panorama
in the lead with 37.5% of the votes

2nd place is Matterhorn, which is slightly overtaking Brands Hatch, at 14.5%.

I think all the new tracks are fantastic. I voted for Brands Hatch-just my kind of track for any kind of car.

That being said, I've had so much fun the last week just doing countless laps around Bathurst, Silverstone and Brands. My favorite track according to the game stats is Siverstone. Close to 400 miles around the grand prix circuit.

Streets of Willow, Silverstone, Apricot Hill, Bathurst-Mount Panorama, Brands Hatch, Ascari...all of them are great. No order.

Definitely Willow Springs. All of thew other tracks apart from Apricot Hill have a horrible flow to them.

I think PD did a great job on the new tracks. I couldn't choose one favorite from the list. I don't care for the GT Arena though.
Every other track has things that keep me interested and excited. I love driving an M3 (or M4!) around Matterhorn. Silverstone is great for high(er) powered cars, Goodwood has kept me excited throughout the event (in just about every car they offered) and Mount Panorama…

Back