Poll: What is your favorite type of pizza?

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 138 comments

What is your favorite type of pizza?

• Plain Jane (just sauce and cheese)

• Chicago Style (Deep Dish, lots of sauce)

• Sicilian Style (Square shaped, thick crust)

• Meat Lovers (plain pizza with bacon, sausage, or other meat on top)

• White (no sauce, ricotta and mozzarella cheese)

• Buffalo Chicken (mozzarella cheese, buffalo sauce, chicken)

• Margherita (fresh mozzarella, basil on top)

• Hawaiian Style (Ham and pineapple on top)

• Pepperoni (plain pizza with pepperoni on top)

• Vegan Pizza (no cheese or imitation cheese used)

• New York Style (plain pizza with extra thin crust)

• Vegetable Pizza (usually topped with broccoli, olives, peppers, mushrooms)

• Other (please specify)

• Pizza Bagel

• Quattro Formaggi (extra cheese, many different types used)

• Frutti di Mare (topped with shrimp, mussels, and other seafood)

• Breakfast Pizza (scrambled eggs, ham bacon, and cheddar cheese)

• Baked Ziti Pizza

• Salad Pizza (topped with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, dressing)

• French Bread (plain pizza made on a slice of french bread)

• School Cafeteria Pizza (thin crust, rectangular, very inexpensive)

• Scottish Crunch (deep-fried pizza)

• Greek Style (topped with feta and kalamata olives)

• Stuffed Crust

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vegetarian with ham on a thin crust, much prefer to taste the toppings rather than the crust.

Mine isn't listed either. I like the pan pizza's with pineapple and pepperoni. Sometimes I'll switch out the pepperoni with sausage.

Oh, pineapple and pepperoni sounds pretty sweet.

I'll also add that banana and curry powder is pretty good.

This thread is giving me pizza cravings like never before, lunch today is forecast at 99.9% pizza.

Cheese and lots of sauce all day every day.

Though I don't mind some pepperoni every once and a while. And one of the pizza places I liked back in BC had a crazy good Canadian pizza.

Pan style: Fajita topping - seasoned chicken, mozzarella and cream cheese, bell and jalapeno peppers, various onions and spices.

Stonebaked: Spinach, tomatoes, ricotta, etc. So long as it's light, it's alright.

None pizza: Left beef.

I haven't had it, but the breakfast pizza sounds delicious.
I haven't had one in years but at my first job, my manager loved getting a Pizza Patrol breakfast pizza a few times a month.

- - - - -

Front runner for me is a Costco meat pizza:

4540886663_1a69e7dd2e.jpg

Just had (a third of) one this weekend. :D

No, no @TB, the only pizza you like are all the pizzas you bought for you friends coming over, not eating all the pizzas and you have to finish all the other leftover pizzas.
Those are the ones you like the most.

Right? Right!

:P

Oooh it varies a lot:

Hawaiian (c'mon pineapple on a pizza is fantastic), or Carbonara, or 4 Formaggi (or just have lots of cheese), or one with prosciutto and rocket (arugula) or breakfast pizza are usually my choices.

TB

Just had (a third of) one this weekend. :D

I eyeball the pizza's everytime I go there but I can't help but feel I'd be wasting money as there's no way I could finish one. Do they re-heat well?

There are some things on the list that I would love to try yet never have. Like Chicago style. You can't get that in the UK.

TB

I remember my brother and me were allowed to have one once a week as a treat if we were good when kids and would have half each while playing N64. Possibly my fondest pizza memories.

There are some things on the list that I would love to try yet never have. Like Chicago style. You can't get that in the UK.

I've had Chicago style in the U.K., admittedly it was made from scratch by my friends dad but it's certainly possible to have it in the U.K. and is properly delicious.

Why is this not multiple choice? You need a cross-polling of styles and toppings.

Exactly what I said, picking one pizza style and set topping is a joke as if most people live that way. And I highly doubt people eat one type of pizza every time they eat pizza.

I eyeball the pizza's everytime I go there but I can't help but feel I'd be wasting money as there's no way I could finish one. Do they re-heat well?
Even with the carnivores in the house, we eat half for supper on Saturday and the other half on Sunday. One minute in the microwave does the trick. I can't say how it would be going into Monday, etc. but for $9 you can't really go wrong in trying.

Margherita or Hawaiian generally. Though I have been enjoying a pear balsamic pizza lately.

Do you like BBQ sauce?
Not a big user of it, but when I do it is more so for its spiciness rather than sweetness. Point taken however.

Why is this not multiple choice? You need a cross-polling of styles and toppings.

For what it's worth, I love pizza with lots of sauce on the base. Toppings vary; breakfast pizza is very nice especially here in Slovakia where it is slightly spiced but so is normal sausage or currywurst pizza. And ham. Or chicken. Or BBQ. Or plain margherita.

Style? I'm not too fussy and cannot say that I've tried all of them but I definitely do not want Neapolitan pizza.

Sauce and cheese are a must on my pizzas. I always add extra portions on both. Always tomato sauce too. Who puts BBQ on a pizza? :yuck:

Sauce and cheese are a must on my pizzas. I always add extra portions on both. Always tomato sauce too. Who puts BBQ on a pizza? :yuck:

I vary rarely have sauce. Most days I visit a little Italian place and have one of these for lunch:

IMG_0164.JPG

Today without chilli because the restaurant has run out. :(

Latest Posts

Back