Votes: 238 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 176 28.1%
  • Already own a PS4, but wouldn't for (just) this

Votes: 89 14.2%
  • Already own a PS4, but would (just) for this if I hadn't

Votes: 123 19.6%

• Total voters
I've always bought a new Playstation with a Gran Turismo game so I'm waiting for GTS and then I'll play other games I love (want). Dark Souls 3, MGSV and No Man's Sky.

I read the poll, "Already own a PS4, but wouldn't for (just) this" It seems to be an incomplete sentence, Do you mean? I already own a PS4, But I wouldn't buy one Just for GT Sport? If that is what you are asking then I would have to say not for GT Sport alone, because not enough has revealed about it, but I would in anticipation of the addition of GT7 plus a combination of all the other titles released, and scheduled to be released on PS4 like: (P-CARS, F1 2015, Driveclub, Asseto Corsa & GT7) So GT Sport plus all this other action would prompt me to buy a PS4 if I didn't already have one.

Last edited:
Santa (wife and 4 kids) is bringing me a shiny new console for Christmas after my massive bombardment of heavyweight hints about a new GT finally wore them down.

Voted "No" because there is no "Maybe" button. There should be a "Maybe" button.

For GTS, no. Right now on the PC there's games/sims that are many times better than the wildest of dreams of what GTS will be.

For GT7, only in the case it supports my outdated wheel. After all, if I have to replace it to keep up with the times in consoles, then might as well get one with Xbox One support instead of PS4's, that in order to play the newest Forza. Reason is that franchise has been consistently topping the GT series for the past eight years (yes it's been that long), and from the bits of info we know that will likely continue to be the case in the future. I mean, a 2017+ game with year 2001 car and track models?

Last edited:
i wont just get a PS4 for GTS but of alot more awesome titles that are out and coming out for the PS4 2016 will be a big year for gaming

No, I won't by a console for just one game. It usually has to have at least a couple exclusives before I consider a purchase. I want to wait until GT Sport is at least in beta mode before buying a PS4. Besides, I don't really have much room for another console.

I'm going to pay attention to GT Sport's development though.

Haven't they said that GTS isn't a full-fledged sequel? If that is the case, I'll wait for the full-fledged 2019 title, GT7 or whatever it's going to be called.

VBR
Done a bit of buying & selling to off set the cost of the PS4. Managed to get A month old PS4 dirt cheap in the end.
Ah I see. Well it's not like you didn't get it for nothing. Maybe Project Cars 2 will deliver better and a more polished game at launch.

No, I already own it and I will not be buying GTS. I don't think I will ever again buy a GT after GT6 but I never know, we'll see.

Yeah, I know. I just don't like FM3 handle physic...
I played the demo years ago..I know how you feel bro.
I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg

I'll buy one in the new year for Project Cars and some other genres, but GTSport will be a wait and see affair. I'm not into the community racing thing really - you're all so much better than me, so being 10,000,000th+ in the rankings isn't really a fist pump moment...

2zHdWoS.jpg

I'll buy one in the new year for Project Cars and some other genres, but GTSport will be a wait and see affair. I'm not into the community racing thing really - you're all so much better than me, so being 10,000,000th+ in the rankings isn't really a fist pump moment...

2zHdWoS.jpg

is there really a 10,000,000th place?

After thinking about build another custom PC.. I choice save some money and buy the Ps4 only for gts/7.. And im here.. Its bored waiting without some leaked infooo lol

Last edited:
Going to wait for the reviews of GTS and GT7 before I start with Gran Turismo again. I have Assetto Corsa and that is enough for now.

This is the only damn game that is going to have me buying a console along with a new wheel, there is literally nothing on PC that compares to the GT series.

I'm not really sure. I bought a PS3 just for GT5 and this time, I might not do the same when GT Sport releases. I'm kinda bummed by the Gran Turismo series lately and GT Sport's gotta be really special to sway my opinion in getting a PS4 and a copy of the game. (I think it's inevitable that I'd purchase one, actually. Lot's of great games releasing on the system :D).

Back