Polyphony Digital Will "Add More Events Through Updates" to GT Sport's Campaign Mode

this maybe a door to open for Kaz and PD to deal with any Auto Racing Series anywhere. Getting a event powered by that Series Cars & Tracks. Rewarding them the cars from that series (PD can even make a new class for that)

also +1 If similar events like Senna's Tribute will make their way back in some form.

I’m not going to suddenly get a PS4 based on this of course, but this is great news, if it happens anyway. As usual, have to take what Kaz says with a grain of salt.

But hopefully, a year or so down the line, there will be a “complete edition” of GT Sport that contains any content updates if everything works out as PD plans. Something smilar to the XL Edition that GT5 got. I would actually consider getting GT Sport if they were to release that.

this maybe a door to open for Kaz and PD to deal with any Auto Racing Series anywhere. Getting a event powered by that Series Cars & Tracks. Rewarding them the cars from that series (PD can even make a new class for that)

also +1 If similar events like Senna's Tribute will make their way back in some form.
Of you remember the senna content.. it was wonderfully made. With history and beautiful pictures. Don't know if you checked out the "museum" content in GT sport? Imagine if they added Mille miglia!!!

I was wondering where the driving school expert lesson were, they only have beginner and intermediate, now I know they had more stuff to add. I think the Driving missions are possibly the best bit, they should add more of those types of races and add the option to disable rubber band AI game wide, I hate the fact you have to constantly disable that in custom races. Although some bit of AI boosting still happens when you pass AI cars near the lead. What about that online only save thing, will they give us two profiles, one for online an another for offline so without internet the game doesn't become pretty much useless(progress wise).

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! I'm loving Driving School, Missions and Circuit experience as never before in other GT titles.

I want more, great news !
I have to agree they are quite fun in GT Sport and the gold challenges I did so far feel just about right in terms of difficulty and can give a good sense of accomplishment. This is that kind of stuff done right, soooooo much better than autocross and car bowling in Forza.

Of you remember the senna content.. it was wonderfully made. With history and beautiful pictures. Don't know if you checked out the "museum" content in GT sport? Imagine if they added Mille miglia!!!

havent got time to , but very agree if Migilia will happen in GT:S.

Hopefully they'll eventually add cars and events for classic FIA racing. I'm dying to get my hands on some '97 cars like the Lotus GT1, Porsche 911 GT1, and Panoz GTR-1.

Last edited:
I was already sold on campaign mode before, but am bursting at the seems after seeing the endurance races in the demo, and the sprint style tests like this:

I could spend hours completing driving sprints like these.

In the back of my mind, I'm skeptical about Kaz's claims, but with all of the implemented feedback in GT Sport, I'm optimistic about future content releases. As @Brend mentioned, 100-something campaign levels is already a ton of content, but the prospect of more is just icing on the cake.

Who gives a ****. With the complete lackluster career mode and the most horrifying AI ever, who gives a crap about more stupid ass "career missions". How about they work on fixing the complete atrocious and broken AI 1st huh? You know, the ai who contactly runs into you, purposely rams you and spins you out and isnt even effected themselves. Especially that white viper. That viper is the devil himself. Every. Single. Time.

This game and series has become a gigantic joke. Way too late releases, and ever since gt5 just complete trash. Forza has become a more then full price $100 microtransaction fest, GT has been a complete waste of time with broken promises and delay after delay year after year, and the rest of the racing sims have no career or progression to even speak of.

At a time where there are so many racing games out there, where it finally sees its day, its completely dying at the same time. All crap.

After spending over 6 hours trying to do the last endurance race in the demo, only to be continuly wiped out over and over, fighting to the front of the pack just to be magically wiped out on the last turn of the last lap, im done. Anyone cant disagree or fanboy all they want, but dont kid yourself. This game was NOT worth the wait. At all. My biggest reason i got a ps2 was gt3. Ps3 was gt5, which i had to wait years for. Same with why i got a ps4. You knkw what? Sorry sony, and PD. You lose. I will not be getting a ps5, or the next gran turismo, and neither will any of my crew of 20. We have all decided to go with pc and not wait around for another crapfest from pd. Half of us have already moved to pc. Some of us probably even wont be alive for the next gran turismo considering we will be stuck with this garbage for another decade.

I hope they bring back the Sierra time rally special event. That mode was fun in GT6.

I hope so too, it was a great event.

Since GTS is focusing on motorsport, I would love to see events focusing on Australian V8s, including Mount Panorama.

I thought that tonight as I was driving a Gr3 Lexus saloon V8 car. Sounded like a V8 Supercar to me. Wouldn't it be awesome if they got put into the game along with some of their tracks, heaven.

I will not be getting a ps5, or the next gran turismo, and neither will any of my crew of 20. We have all decided to go with pc and not wait around for another crapfest from pd. Half of us have already moved to pc. Some of us probably even wont be alive for the next gran turismo considering we will be stuck with this garbage for another decade.

Thanks for telling us your "crew" size:lol:? This game will sell millions and all 20 of your sales won't effect PD. They'll continue to push out good games and you'll be on pc. At least we can all be happy!

Back