Polyphoy Digital Cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonny9385
  • 10 comments
  • 616 views
Messages
33
What car did you guys use to win the Polyphony Digital Cup?
 
The very first time i used a Jaguar XJ220 (wanted something easy!) and i've done it with a RUF 3400S the time after. I've been thinking about doing it with an Impreza Wagon next time, just for fun.

Basically anything with about 300hp, or more, will be fine for this cup. If you don't want any challenge, try something like an XJ220/Ruf RGT/GT-One on Super Slick tires.
 
Lotus Elise 190 is a good choice too.
It is light so no problems keeping up with the others.

(Or was it some other series where I used this car) :)
 
I used the Elise too, at 190 bhp it looks underpowered, but ran 20 lap races on T3 fronts and T2 rears without a pitstop to win easily. What's more with it's excellent turn-in and natural oversteer (enhanced by mixed tyres) it was good fun.
 
I used the ZO6. I might try it later on with the Skyline for a challenge
 
i think i used the XJ220 as well. what a sissy.
 
I used a stock Shelby Cobra with med tires. A great time, you whoop them up to 135 then just ride the red until the turns. Not bad on tire wear either for a car I powerslide through ever turn!
 
RX-7 with Superhards.
Found that I was only getting the grip at the end of the race.
RX-7 with just medium hards.
Whipped their candy asses.

The elise sounds tempting, but that was my second car so it's already modified. Maybe I will have a go with the 350Z concept or maybe a Mitsubish lancer Evolution IV.
 
I am not positive, but I am pretty sure I did this race with a Ruf 3400S. I had to get over 1,000miles on it somehow!?
 
Back