Pop Quiz - Last Five CDs boughtMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter vat_man
  • 122 comments
  • 5,774 views
Linkin Park - Reanimation
Dimmu Borgir - Puritanical Euphorical Misanthropia (dassa hard one)
Tool - Lateralus
Ozzy Osbourne - The Ozzman Cometh
Korn - Untouchables
 
Hmm...

Beck - Seachange

Having just moved house I think that's the only one I've bought. Ah, the joy of living in an reasonably expensive house - and having no money.
 
Linkin Park - Reanimation
Foo Fighters - Those "one by one" singles.
slipknot - Iowa
Fear Factory - (I have no idea which one it was for Bird)


I can't think..... Damn....
 
NYC Undergground Party Vol.4

i dload my music now
 
i just had a look at one of my friends' Armored Saint CDs - they have the best cover (disc) art ever!
check 'em out.
 
Originally posted by slip2rock



Yeah, she's a good kid.

Kid????!!!???? Hmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

:lol: well i suppose four years younger qualifies me for kid status!! :lol: :lol:

Babe, it was 'Digimortal' = an excellent cd :D
 
1. Digimortal - Fear factory
2. OnebyOne - Foo Fighters
3. Songs for the deaf - Queens of the Stone Age
4. Untouchables - Korn
5. Disturbed (the new one)
 
I loved this topic when it was in the movies forum. :D

Anyway, this might point out how long I've been relying on MP3's, but....
1. The Beatle: White album
2. KC and the Sunshine band Dance Remixes
3. Me first and the Gimmie Gimmies (are a drag)
4. Rancid (let's go)
5. Iron Butterfly (In A Gadda Da Vida)
 
Coldplay - A rush of blood to the head
Bitte ein Beat 5 ( album with hardhouse, trance and techno music)
Enya - A day without rain
Acda en de Munnik - Hier zijn ( best Dutch group ever )
Coldplay - Parachutes
 
Kylie FEVER
Chemical Brothers COME WITH US
Telepopmuzic GENETIC WORLD
 
In order from most recent to most... uhh... whatever that word is:
1. Disturbed - Believe (Remember is a helluva good song, and see sig)
2. P-Roach - Lovehatetragedy
3. Rob Zombie - The Sinister Urge
4. Korn - Untouchables
5. Linkin Park - Reanimation (if you don't have either of their CDs, buy them both, or just the one you don't got, cuz they're both amazing).
There you go. I think that's in order...
 
1. Dr Dre - Chronic 2001
2. 8 mile
3. Nirvana Greatest Hits
4. Juvenile - Tha G Code
5. Rammstein - The cd with Du Hast on it...
 
This will take some thought....haven't "bought" many lately, too broke.

Orbital - The altogether
Fatboy Slim - Halfway between the gutter and the stars
James Brown - 40th Anniversary set (the 40th was 1997, though)
The Beatles - No. 1 (their 27 hits)
The Offspring - Ixnay on the Hombre
 
Hmmm.....let me think.....oh yeah, the last fifty I bought were all the same, blank discs....I love mp3s.
 
Well thats just dandy.

Bump and.......

The best of Black Sabbath (its a 2 cd set)
Foo Fighters - One by one
Nickelback - Curb
Various artists - Nativity in black volume 1 (I already have volume 2)
Disturbed - The sickness
Disturbed - Belive
System of a down - Steal this album

Thats more than 5.
 
let me think about this...
Ozzy Osbourne-Tribute to Randy Rhodes (this kid couldplay )Man-o-war Hell on stage live (had to get imported)
Various-Nothin' but hard rock(self explanatory)
Poison-Crack a smile...and more (got all their albums)
Def Leppard-X (huge fan of theres)
cheers
 
i haven't actually BOUGHT a cd in 4 years, i've been burning mp3's ever since cd burners were around...but 4 years ago i remember buying one cd:
the offspring - ixnay on the hombre
 
Do burned CDs count? If so:

Tool - Aenima (burn)
Tool - Lateralus (burn)
28 Days - Stealing Chairs
Eminem - The Eminem Show
28 Days - Up Style Down
 
Nope they don't.

Drowning Pool - Sinner
A- HiFi serious (Totally blimey guvna! awesome)
Foo Fighters - (one with the funny looking gun on it)

I am running out of space for CD's.
 
I just picked up Suzanne Vega's Solitude Standing. Fantastic album, especially if you like singer/songwriter stuff. The melodies definitely take a backseat to the lyrics, but the two work so well together that you don't realize it. The content is deeply sensual (note that sensual is not a synonym for sexual) and really sweeps you up quickly. Highly recommended.
 
I bought SIgur Ros - () recently. I liked their first album better. It's still an okay CD.

I should go pick up Zwan's CD.
 
well this is easy since i have only bought 5 cds
Saliva-back into your system
Millencolin-Pennybridge Pioneers
Papa Roach- LoveHateTradgedy
Limp Bizkit- Chocholate Starfish
Powerman 5000- Tonight The Stars Revolt
 
bought 3 albums today:
Dreamtheater- Six degrees of inner turbulence
Anthrax- Attack of the killer b's
Soundtrack- The Blues Brothers

I to am running out of room for my CD's
 
I'm going to bump this thread.

Oh wait.

Meh, i've bought a few CD's recently i'll just name the ones i've bought over the last month or so.

QOTSA - Songs for the deaf
QOTSA - Rated R
Rammstein - Herzeleid
KMFDM - NIHIL (On import bloody expensive, but worth it)
Tool - Undertow (Got Lateralus and Aenima, i'll have to get opiate someday)
Godsmack - Faceless
Audioslave - Audioslave
Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals

I got a few more, but I can't remember them.
 
Rammstein - Sehnsucht
U2 - War
Radiohead - OK Computer
Dream Theater - Awake

All of them supremely awesome.
 
AFI - Sing the Sorrow
Thursday - Full Collapse
Led Zeppelin - BBC Sessions
Pink Floyd - Echoes
Lynyrd Skynyrd - The Essential

I don't really buy alot of cds.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Rammstein - Sehnsucht

OMG I GORT THEAT CD BAFoRE KLOES!!!!!!!!1111111

Sorry I just had to, I get these urges sometimes.

I saw a few Dream Theater albums at HMV, but I wasn't sure which one to get. So I didn't, get one that is.
 
Back