Pop Quiz - Last Five CDs boughtMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter vat_man
  • 122 comments
  • 5,774 views
Originally posted by MistaY
Let me think.

Dream Theater - Six degrees of inner turbulence
Dream Theater - Images and words
Anthrax - The collection
The Mars Volta - De Loused In the Comatorium
Janes Addiction - Strays
Janes Addiction - Ritual de lo habitual
err
Oh yeah
Incubus - A crow left of the murder
Lostprophets - startsomething

Probably some others i've missed.

Edit:

Fear Factory - Demanufacture
Fear Factory - Digimortal
dredg - Lemotif

I think that's it.

Oh yeah and KMFDM - WWIII

I think I do buy too many cd's.

Edit: At the drive in - Relationship of command.
And Pitchshifter - PSI
NIN - Pretty hate machine
NIN - The downward spiral

Yes I do buy too many cd's.

You suck.

I bought RATM's - Renegades album and Fear Factorys newest album Archetype at the weekend. I'm contemplating buying another Dredg album online at the mo.
 
100 pack of Eagle blank CD-R's
50 pack of Memorex blank CDR's
200 pack of Generic blank CDR's
100 pack of Great Quality blank CDR's
50 pack of Memorex blank CDR's

Do I need to say anything else?
 
Afro Man
Finger Eleven
New Order - Greatest Hits
and i cant remember the rest right now
 
Back