Pop Quiz - Last Five CDs boughtMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter vat_man
  • 122 comments
  • 5,774 views
That's the one I was looking for, I think they had like every other one, barring that.
 
Oh boy,.. this will be tough,.. I think I've bought 5 CD's in the last 5 years :lol:

TOOL - Lateralis

Nirvana - Greatest Hits

TOOL - Schism

Strange Land Soundtrack

Metallica - Master of Puppets -replacement-

Marylnn Manson - Anti-Christ Superstar -replacement-
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Tool - Undertow (Got Lateralus and Aenima, i'll have to get opiate someday)

I highly recommend doing just that..... someday SOON :cheers:

#5 - Jerk-Off[/ib is one of the all-time greatest TOOL thrash jams 👍 Maynard goes completely off the hook :D


Consequences dictate, our course of action and it doesn't matter what's right. It's only wrong if you get caught. If consequences dictate, my course of action, I should play GOD
and just, SHOOT YOU MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULD KICK YOU! BEAT YOU! **** YOU! SHOOT YOU IN YOUR ****IN HEAD!
👍 :D
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Tool - Undertow (Got Lateralus and Aenima, i'll have to get opiate someday)

I highly recommend doing just that..... someday SOON :cheers:

#5 - Jerk-Off is one of the all-time greatest TOOL thrash jams 👍 Maynard goes completely off the hook :D


Consequences dictate, our course of action and it doesn't matter what's right. It's only wrong if you get caught. If consequences dictate, my course of action, I should play GOD
and just, SHOOT YOU MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULD KICK YOU! BEAT YOU! **** YOU! SHOOT YOU IN YOUR ****IN HEAD!
👍 :D
 
Haha, well i'll probably get Opiate next time I decide to go buy a CD. Undertow was better than I expected, but it's not as heavy as the newer albums.

This posting werdness is kinda frustrating.
 
Originally posted by risingson77
I just picked up Suzanne Vega's Solitude Standing. Fantastic album, especially if you like singer/songwriter stuff. The melodies definitely take a backseat to the lyrics, but the two work so well together that you don't realize it. The content is deeply sensual (note that sensual is not a synonym for sexual) and really sweeps you up quickly. Highly recommended.

I will take your recomendation man. I like that kind of juicy stuff :D

now for my CDs:
- mellow dubmarine: a reggae tribute to the beatles ( a gem)
- Cowboy Bebop 6CD boxset
- Flaming lips - yoshimi Battles the pink robots
- The legend of zelda: Majora's Mask orchestrations
- a stupidly ugly tribute to the rolling stones that I dont even want to remember.

Cano

Ill look for Suzanne vega's album, risingson. thanks!!!
 
frenzal rhomb- san souci
the butterfly effect
millencolin- home from home
triple j hottest 100 volume 10
grinspoon- guide to better living
 
Koopsta Knicca - Da Devils Playground
King Pin Skinny Pimp - King of da Playas Ball
Lil Flip - Sucka Free
Project Pat - Murderers and Robbers (Underground Album)
T.I. - I'm Serious
T-Rock - Rocksolid/4:20
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Haha, well i'll probably get Opiate next time I decide to go buy a CD. Undertow was better than I expected, but it's not as heavy as the newer albums.



Hmmm,... I see the whole picture as a slow downward transition...... The hardest being Opiate, followed buy Undertow, ect, with Lateralus being the slowest.... JMO.

On Undertow,.. listen closely to #4 "Bottom",.. do you know who's voice that is doing the talking ;) You cant tell me that Bottom isnt a major thrash jam :cheers:

If I let you, you would make me destroy myself,.... in order to survive you, I must first survive myself. I can sink no further, and I cannot forgive you. There is no choice but to confront you, to engauge you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshhold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you,... there is no other choice. Shameless now, nameless now, nothin now, no one now. But my soul must be iron, cause my fear is naked,.. I'm naked and fearless,... and my fear IS NAKED!! DEAD INSIDE! DEAD INSIDE! DEAD INSIDE!

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
 
No particular order...
RATM - Renegades
RATM - Evil Empire
Jackass the Movie sound track
Ye Wiles - Smothing Away The Troubles Of Indegestion
Radio Head - Hail To The Thief.
 
Good Charlotte - Young and the Hopeless
Jimmy Eat World - Clarity
Jimmy Eat World - Static Shock
Relient K - Two Lefts Don't Make a Right... But Three Do
Medal of Honor Soundtrack
 
Just picked up:

Suzanne Vega - Songs in Red and Gray

Tom Waits - Bone Machine
 
joe budden-Joe Budden
faceless-Godsmack
the blueprint 2-Jay-z
philidelphia freeway-Freeway
i think those are all the cd's i've bought in the last year or so.
 
Daft Punk - Homework
Daft Punk - Discovery
The Best of Trance 2002 (4 Disc box set special edition)
Club Nation America (Mixed by Johnny Viscious and Tall Paul. 2 Discs)
Linkin Park - Meteora

That would be 9 CD's. ;)
 
Metallica-St. Anger
Good Charlotte-The young and The Hopeless
Saliva-Every Six Seconds
Linkin Park-Hybrid Theory and Meteora

:)
 
Looks.

Sevendust - Animosity (Korean version :odd: )
Deftones - Around the fur
Deftones - White pony

Bah.

Edit: Oh yeah I also got.
Tool - Opiate :D
 
Grave Digger - Excalibur
Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death
Iced Earth - Horror Show
Iron Maiden - Eddie's Archives (3 x 2 cd's set)
Samson - Live At Reading '81
 
Metallica-St. Anger
Lynyrd Skynyrd-Viscious Cycle
Bon Jovi-Bounce
Guns N' Roses-Live Era 87-93
Guns N' Roses- Lies
 
Well, I bought Thirteenth Step by A Perfect Circle yesterday.

It rocks hard. You should get it.
 
I refuse to buy it.

Mainly because I haven't even heard one Perfect circle song.

Isn't that grood?
 
No. Go listen to Perfect Circle now. Your very soul is in jeopardy.
 
Linkin Park-Meateora
Chingy-Jackpot
50 Cent-Get Rich or Die Trying
2Fast 2Forious Sountrack
Ashanti-Make Up To Breakup
 
Blank cd
Blank cd
Blank cd
Blank cd
Blank cd

plus about 295 more
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I refuse to buy it.

Mainly because I haven't even heard one Perfect circle song.

Isn't that grood?

**** it, just go listen to Iron Maiden.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
**** it, just go listen to Iron Maiden.

I have a friend who has every Iron Maiden album. They have like 600,000 albums you know.
 
A perfect circle - Mer De Noms
A perfect circle - 13th step
Stone Temple Pilots - Core
Fear Factory - Obselete
Megadeth - Capitol Punisment

I are teh collest.
 
You're my hero.

I'm going to buy the first Soul Coughing CD I see.
 
Start with Ruby Vroom. It's their first and best. Irresistable Bliss and El Oso are both good also.
 
u said last 5 cds bought?
Smithsonian Collection of Classic Jazz - that's a 5cd collection :p

i also got:
dmx: Grand Champion
Ministry of Sound: Clubbers Guide to Sweden
John Mayer: Inside Wants Out
M-O-S - Trance Nation Harder (2cd)


got those cos they're daaamn good and worth the $...


Originally posted by spock
Blank cd
Blank cd
Blank cd
Blank cd
Blank cd

plus about 295 more

hmm...for me, it was about the same. summer vacation was fun :p

the ipod i'm getting is gonna be even more fun :D
 
Back