Popularity Rank >#1?

United States
San Francisco,
machate-man
dowby
I've noticed that after you obtain popularity rank 1 the meter that fills with points goes up insanely slow, but does eventually fill. Is there something after that, like another showcase event?

I think that once you fill it up again you get given 500,000 CR and this will happen over and over until you no longer play the game.

Actually I might have a possible answer to this, I'm rank #1 too but haven't filled the bar, I heard the host of Horizon Bass radio station talking about a new showcase involving 2 Ferrari 250 GTOs, I've done all the showcases and haven't seen this yet so maybe a possibility that it unlocks after you break through #1

I've heard about this too, I'll probably try fill the bar tonight and see if it becomes available.

Do street race 9 at bottom left of map (red rock or something the place is called? my memory is terrible).

Its a highway race R3 cars - I got 55,000 for one combo as you draft and get near misses like crazy!! I went from rank 48 to 39 in one race !

Went to the golf course, jumped around for about 5 mins and got 133,000 as a combo lol.

Well after good amount of time and a couple of 100k stunts I have barely reached the half way point of the meter lol.

Actually I might have a possible answer to this, I'm rank #1 too but haven't filled the bar, I heard the host of Horizon Bass radio station talking about a new showcase involving 2 Ferrari 250 GTOs, I've done all the showcases and haven't seen this yet so maybe a possibility that it unlocks after you break through #1

I thought I was the only one that heard this! :lol:

Do street race 9 at bottom left of map (red rock or something the place is called? my memory is terrible).

Its a highway race R3 cars - I got 55,000 for one combo as you draft and get near misses like crazy!! I went from rank 48 to 39 in one race !
Freeway Blast has to be my favourite event so far. It lives up to its name.

I got above 150 and i got a new showcase event to take part in..do you get the same thing when you hit 100 and 50?? or do you get something else? or nothing?

So im almost at the end!..made it to the final, got a few golds events left to do, 8 barn finds, all upgrade discounts, 198 roads driven..but im only on 31st popularity! how do i get it higher?..mess around on the golf course?

So im almost at the end!..made it to the final, got a few golds events left to do, 8 barn finds, all upgrade discounts, 198 roads driven..but im only on 31st popularity! how do i get it higher?..mess around on the golf course?

You can if you want. But I barely pay attention to my ranking and I just drive around. It will eventually fill up. I'm in 24th place and I still have my pink wrist band.

My popularity rank filled up automatically from drifting, driving fast, jumping, and my years-old habit (from Burnout) of zipping past traffic as close as possible. I didn't even have the score HUD enabled to show me how I was doing.

People swear by the golf course (it's one of the easiest ways to earn "Over 9000"), but you should be able to get to 1st just by driving around long enough.

My popularity rank filled up automatically from drifting, driving fast, jumping, and my years-old habit (from Burnout) of zipping past traffic as close as possible. I didn't even have the score HUD enabled to show me how I was doing.

People swear by the golf course (it's one of the easiest ways to earn "Over 9000"), but you should be able to get to 1st just by driving around long enough.

I actually got my "over 9000" rank to max from the golf course. Its less likely that you'd crash into something there so its easier on the nerves. I was getting stunts of over 100k in small amounts of time. Max stunt I got was around 224k

If you're anywhere near average at drifting in FM4 it's pretty easy to rack up points very quickly, seeing how it's 10x more forgiving in FH... I've done a 115k combo going from the Red Rock outpost all the way down, linking every curve into a drift, with an S15.

If you want rack up points real fast, get an AWD car with quite a bit of power, drive to Baumont (I think) and drift/e-drift around the fountain there. Basically, keep the throttle up, turn left or right and hit the e-brake every now and then.

If you want rack up points real fast, get an AWD car with quite a bit of power, drive to Baumont (I think) and drift/e-drift around the fountain there. Basically, keep the throttle up, turn left or right and hit the e-brake every now and then.

I think thats in Carson not Baumont

Latest Posts

Back