Popularity Rank >#1?

For the E-drifting trick I tend to use the festival loop. Some racers can get in the way there though...

Over 9000 max just by drifting the festival circle in my Ruf CTR Yellowbird. :) A continued drift about 4 times around nets you 9,000 or more. You just have to watch out for the dumbass festival goers who will crash into you.

I maxed my over 9k by drifting in an S15 with the R34 swap, and Interstate high speed runs... drifting over 9k is easy seeing as a monkey can drift now... And I've found just by drifting through red rocks with a little bit of effort I can get 125k points every time, almost never any traffic up there.

I'm one of those monkeys that's horrible at drifting. :(

:lol: In Horizon?? Solution = Silvia S15 with I6TT R34 swap max upgrades street compound tires front and rear full width :) That is probably one of the most forgiving drift cars in Forza especially Horizon.

...went from #36 to #1 within 20min on the Golf Course :dunce:
ditto... I just thought I'd try out a Jeep with a Cherokee engine swap and here I am.

Sometimes I wonder whether race points and popularity points should've been kept separate.

Back