Populuxe Cowboy's Swinging Space-Age Bachelor Pad & Photomode Roundup

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 140 comments
VXR
It does have several tempting combinations. I think I like the red with white decals at the minute.
Yes, the whole reason for doing it was because I just couldn't decide. I'm working on the American Racer set right now, and I'm also working on some heavy sepia photos for another set, so I've plenty of photography still ahead of me.

It's American Racers Day!

21859467733_38c1d0bf5b_c.jpg

Today is Extreme Track Toy Day!

And here's a 'Cuda from the FF7 expansion I had sitting around that I somehow hadn't posted yet.

I somehow have only driven the Donkervort out of the open wheelers. I need to rectify that at some point.

That racing Beetle is a riot. I've painted it a dark matte green that really seems to suit it.

It's Modern Supercar Day! Not surprisingly, it's the largest set I've done so far. You kids sure do love your modern supercars.

It's Retro Saloon Day!

And a little extra. I was passing a Fulvia while driving my A110, so I decided I needed a shot of my two favorite cars together.

It's Group B Monsters Day! This is by far the smallest group, just five cars (and two are Lancias). These cars are so much fun to hoon around in.

It's Retro Muscle Day!

These were very fun cars to drive. I've always been a Mustang guy over Camaros, but I have to admit the 3rd gen Camaro/Firebird is sexy as hell.

It's Modern Muscle Day!
I shot most of these while listening to Red House Painters and Codeine. I listened to their first album each. Yes, they arguably created better albums afterwards, but these first albums have such power to them, I keep returning again and again. As for the cars, I think the Chevy Supersport and Dodge Chargers should have gone in the Super Saloon category, but I guess PG thought they should go in Modern Muscle so it would be more than just Corvette, Camaro, Mustang, Challenger and Viper.

It's Modern Rally Day!
I'm taking a break from all the moving to finish out these sets. Just two more to go.

Back