Porsche hints at Gran Turismo Participation

  • Thread starter Thread starter white2abbit
  • 9 comments
  • 1,507 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
98
Could they be hinting at something?

This is a screenshot taken during the opening movie that is played on Porsche's website for the 918 RSR Racing Lab.

242hn9d.png
 
Sponsor. That's all.
 
If you watch the 24hrs of Nurburgring on GT-TV you'll see that every car has those exact same sun strips, including numerous Porsches
 
Not just a sponsor, but an event sponsor, if memory serves. All the cars in the event had that windshield banner.

Edit: Yeah, what Stephen8675309 said.
 
Interesting but I think ultimately we'll just be disappointed. Though I did think that part of that video (1:28-1:48) looked like it could of been using video from GT5.
 
Damn :( got my hopes up lol.

Kaz has a Porsche too if I recall correctly. One day...
 
Its far from the first time we see a Gran Turismo decal on Porsche.
It doesnt really mean a thing.
 
As has been pointed out, GRAN TURISMO is just a sponsor of the series. I'm going to close this thread before things start getting out of control.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back