Porsche the big colaboration with PD... what's next??

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 294 comments
Flachbau will be very hard to get tho, since those are quite rare. If 930 ever gets added, i think it will be the regular version
It's precisely because it is the rarer version it should be in. PD have included even rarer cars before so not a problem. Besides, it is the month of miracles, so aim high - not that I am in any way suggesting we will get the car for this month.

Last edited:
Looking at the past

GT4 Ruf YB (actual one from top speed runs and Faazination) and 22B both pretty rare cars that PD put in. I think The more rare the better.

How bout the XJ13 or that stupid Plymouth from GT6 them some rare ones plus many others.

Rare gives more reason IMHO to include them as they are pretty much unobtainable even for the welthy. Like only one of something it ain't getting driven at all and only one. In game everybody can have the experience.

Was just thinking about the Formula E universe. We can figure in that car being modeled for the game. No doubt the P1 GTR and La Ferrari have paved the way for the 918. PD will hit their stride with Porsches. We've waited this long. "Soon" will come soon enough.

Looking at the past

GT4 Ruf YB (actual one from top speed runs and Faazination) and 22B both pretty rare cars that PD put in. I think The more rare the better.

How bout the XJ13 or that stupid Plymouth from GT6 them some rare ones plus many others.

Rare gives more reason IMHO to include them as they are pretty much unobtainable even for the welthy. Like only one of something it ain't getting driven at all and only one. In game everybody can have the experience.

RUF was in PS2 era, so it wouldn't take much time to model that

Agree on 22B, those are probably as rare as Flachbau 911s. But let's not forget that Subaru is Japanese manufacturer, and considering that PD has good connections with Japanese manufacturers, it wouldn't be that hard for them to get one for scanning

XJ13 and Plymouth Ghia both were Pebble Beach contenders that won GT Prize, which means Kaz selected these exact cars in particular to be included into the GT games in future. I don't know if Flachbaus ever made it to Pebble, but i doubt Kaz would select those considering there is much rarer machinery present there

Don't get me wrong, I, as a big Porsche fan, wouldn't mind a Flachbau, but i highly doubt that it will be included

Sorry, yes I recall it in GT4 I ment to ask was it in GT2. Im pretty sure RuF were in GT2 but not sure if the YB

918 RSR please.

1024px-2011-03-04_Autosalon_Genf_1213.JPG

I need to be able to do this

Hope I don't have to wait until GT7 for this beast in full premium edition

It always buggered me that all games that have RUF CTR in it have that air duct that was only present on the pre-production test car. Production CTRs didn't have it

Some Porsches I'd like to see:

911 GT1 Race Car/Strassenverssion
911 RSR 2.8
917 LH
Carrera GT

Strange that PD isn't touching the new license which was a selling point of the game
The Porsche license was only acquired late in development. Shown by the fact the Gr.3 911 only arrived post release. Despite it being a core necessity for the FIA series. With cars taking upto 12 months to model the last batch of 911’s where likely the first opportunity to release anything new. I wouldn’t be surprised if PD also had those car’s details on file.

hope we can get 40 dollars Porsche car pass. (include 20 Porsche)

......better have 2 pack, then we can get 40 Porsche (and 80 dollars):drool:

Last edited:
It always buggered me that all games that have RUF CTR in it have that air duct that was only present on the pre-production test car. Production CTRs didn't have it

Look at the licence plate. The car in Gran Turismo is the Pre Production car. Same used in top speed runs and Faazination.

The improved detail on the YB is nice even tho its still standard.

Look at the licence plate. The car in Gran Turismo is the Pre Production car. Same used in top speed runs and Faazination.

The improved detail on the YB is nice even tho its still standard.

I said all games. Like Assetto Corsa for example, RUF there also has air ducts

So this means there is something special with the RUF that has air ducts vs. the production ones that don't have it..

So this means there is something special with the RUF that has air ducts vs. the production ones that don't have it..

The airducts were, in fact, a massive design flaw

They were on pre-production car to allow air into the engine (well, not exactly into the engine, but you get what i mean). But after they tested the car in the wind tunnel, RUF engineers found out that ducts sucked the air out of the engine instead of in the engine. Because of that discovery, all production CTRs have no air ducts

If CTR ever gets included in GT Sport, i hope it will be without those air ducts

Last edited:
I said all games. Like Assetto Corsa for example, RUF there also has air ducts

I figure they be doing the same thing. Probably all got same licence plate. The one with the Ducts is the famous car from top speed runs and Fa8zination video, the other 28 or 29 I guess are just not the one. Honestly for me I want the Fa8zination car, the rest of the RuF are production versions but the YB is a legacy car, car that made history repeatedly and a car they Demo often letting people drive it . way back in the day seeing it in the dealership in Gran Turismo was a blessed moment.

The airducts were, in fact, a massive design flaw

They were on pre-production car to allow air into the engine (well, not exactly into the engine, but you get what i mean). But after they tested the car in the wind tunnel, RUF engineers found out that ducts sucked the air out of the engine instead of in the engine. Because that discovery, all production CTRs have no air ducts

If CTR ever gets included in GT Sport, i hope it will be without those air ducts
Ah i see your point there.. It has a negative effect on the engine so thats why they changed it.

Hey Porsche people, did they change the Gr.3 911 RSR’s gear ratios? I remember it having very tall gears and would rarely ever use 6th gear but now on Daily Race B, I’m seeing the revs go deep into 6th. The track doesn’t have particularly long straights either.

Back