Porsche VGT, it would be cool...

Too long for what?
Missed this (seeing as you didn't quote my posts) so I'll explain now.

This concept is purely stylistic, of course. The aerodynamic advantages may not even exist on this render, as it is most likely a mess in terms of aero, without a consideration of the underbody aero at all. The tail, on this form over function render, doesn't fit the rest of the car. It's too long, and doesn't fit with the modern Porsche design language so therefore doesn't work on a modern Porsche.

Missed this (seeing as you didn't quote my posts) so I'll explain now.
My apologies, I normally do and it somehow slipped my mind.
This concept is purely stylistic, of course. The aerodynamic advantages may not even exist on this render, as it is most likely a mess in terms of aero, without a consideration of the underbody aero at all. The tail, on this form over function render, doesn't fit the rest of the car. It's too long, and doesn't fit with the modern Porsche design language so therefore doesn't work on a modern Porsche.
I agree that the modern design language doesn't really make room for such an outlandish feature, but it was stated that the artist drew (see what I did there?) on historic racing models of which the 907 Langheck most definitely is one. Thanks for the clarification.

Yes but it changes into a different element less than a second. So they can't gather up enough at a time to release it. Lol If only it was powered by Bismuth-209
captain-america.gif

(Albeit just barely.)

:P

captain-america.gif

(Albeit just barely.)

:P

... Ok I'll explain it for everybody else too, since its not common knowledge. :P

A half life is the amount of time that it takes half of a radioactive element to decay into an element that is less radioactive.

<ignore>Unobtainium (I think that's a real element... (fact check me if you want) And if it is I'm sure its over the number 110) Elements that are really high are very unstable so they have short half lives of say 0.150 seconds.
</ignore>
In contrast the elemental isotope of Bismuth-209 is also radioactive, but not very much. Its half live is older than the universe itself. :lol:

(Its a joke about PD being slow, and that they should have all the time in the world, literally.)
Get it now? :lol: I think its absolutely hilarious! :lol: :sly:

Last edited:
Unobtainium isn't a real element :lol:

In fiction, engineering, and thought experiments, unobtainium is any fictional, extremely rare, costly, or impossible material, or (less commonly) device needed...

But still, it totally fits the theme for elements above 112. lol. :D

113 is Ununtrium
115 is ununpentium
117 is Ununseptium
118 is Ununoctium
119 is Ununennium
120 is Unbinilium

AND my joke is still valid... because half life is older than the universe. :lol: (about 1,900,000,000,000,000,000 years)

Last edited:
Unobtainium is a real word, I never said it wasn't. I said it isn't an element, because it isn't. I only said that because you actually said you think it's a real element, and anyone could feel free to correct you if you were wrong. So I did...

Unobtainium is a real word, I never said it wasn't. I said it isn't an element, because it isn't. I only said that because you actually said you think it's a real element, and anyone could feel free to correct you if you were wrong. So I did...
Lol. I know. :cheers: I was just pointing out the reason for my mistake. :) :gtpflag:

Hahah no thank you. This is horrible looking. Also daily reminder that Porsche is never coming to Gran Turismo.
Not necessarily. Are you not aware that EA's Porsche contract is about to expre? If EA don't renew it then we could see a couple of PREMIUM Porsches in GT7.

You see everyone says it would be cool but if it was on the list of VGTs by default then people wouldn't care so much and when it came out everyone would just complain that the course creator hasn't come out yet.

You see everyone says it would be cool but if it was on the list of VGTs by default then people wouldn't care so much and when it came out everyone would just complain that the course creator hasn't come out yet.
Same goes for pretty much every VGT...

Not necessarily. Are you not aware that EA's Porsche contract is about to expre? If EA don't renew it then we could see a couple of PREMIUM Porsches in GT7.

That contract only ever lasts one year, its been this way forever now. It'll get renewed again. We get through this all the time, with news about that contract ending "soon" and then nothing ever comes of it.

That contract only ever lasts one year, its been this way forever now. It'll get renewed again. We get through this all the time, with news about that contract ending "soon" and then nothing ever comes of it.
I would like to see sources for the "Only lasts one year".

Source?

Back