Portfolio of CCShaft7 - 50+yrs old pics Viewer discretion advised 1959 Corvette Stingray @ post No 3

• Thread starter CCShaft7
  • 34 comments
;)Hello........ :)

Here's the first set for my Grand Journey through Gran Turismo 6. I hope to keep up with pace everyone else does with they're updates and welcome you all to my humble gallery to view at your leisure.

I am hoping to visit all other members galleries in the coming few days to see just how HIGH the bar is set :boggled:

AMV : 0NE -77 @ Willow Springs 15-12-2013

'Til next time

Last edited:
To Be Continued...............Preview of the next upcoming set Updated:

Subject: Testing and Development of the Corvette Stingray Racer Concept
Photographs: Assumed to be taken circa 1958-59
Locations: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps and Unknown location
Condition: Poor to deteriorated - viewer discretion advised
Source: Unknown

Photographed 20-12-2013 @ Valencia - City of Arts & Sciences courtesy of Polyphony Digital

Last edited:
I hope this first set is okay to kick off...........loads of hours shooting so I have more to come soon hopefully.

Enjoy :) .....comments and critcism welcomed in equal measure.

Can't find your Flickr page, I want to watch them in full resolution format. The best Willow Spring toning I've seen till now 👍

The soft haze like edit works pretty well with the setting and the paint color, gives it a nice classy feel. I rarely am able to pull off something like that. Really looking forward to your next set!

Flickr suscribed, I must spend more time on GTP, how did I missed your gallery ? I should be blamed :) I wanted to check the fullsize pictures and I must say that I love everything, the first panorama is my fav, vibrant colors and composition for a great rendering. The last one, oh we can almost smell the leather seats, this one is unique !!! Number 16 is also perfect, subtle colors and camera angles mastered the way it mus be done :cheers:

Last edited:
Fantastic set. :drool:

Since you did ask for some constructive criticism, I have something to mention:

I noticed in a few shots the DoF was quite high. In shots 9 to 12, I feel that if the DoF was a bit smaller, to provide more emphasis on the car would work really well, as currently the viewer (or just me :lol:) can get distracted and look at the scenery of Willow Springs, which is to my understanding not what you're trying to display?

I'm just thinking out loud here, so feel free to disregard this. :lol:

Well looks like it's all been said already but man I like this set. So clean and light with a great mix of compositions.

I love the combination of this track and car. In fact this combo is going to be my first set also. I just finished shooting it and have yet to edit. Totally accidental. But mine is not in white.

Looks brilliant in white though and with the highlight glare/gleams in spots it really adds some awesome to these shots.

My favs are 1(excellent pano), 2,3,6,7,8,10,16 & 17. Phew! So many. :eek: Well done, I hope my set turns out this nice. 👍

This car looks so sexy and even more in your pics. Faves? Yes, all!
So glad you like set Nicolas - I also agree it is one sexy car :sly:

Can't find your Flickr page, I want to watch them in full resolution format. The best Willow Spring toning I've seen till now 👍
Yeah; apologies for that ....I forgot to change my upload from "private" to "public"....all sorted now 👍

Beautiful set mate! The lighting in some of these shots are phenomenal!:drool:👍

My favs would have to be shot #2, #9 & #15.
Yes! Very beautiful set :drool:
Great start mate! Love your sublte colors and smoth edit. Amazing set overall! :cheers:
The soft haze like edit works pretty well with the setting and the paint color, gives it a nice classy feel. I rarely am able to pull off something like that. Really looking forward to your next set!
Beautiful set and start of gallery ! :drool: :drool: :drool: Nice colors, lighting, composition and car choice, of course :)
Looking forward to see more :cheers:
Really, really humbled by your comments....for just my first set its more than I could have hoped for :cheers:
Flickr suscribed, I must spend more time on GTP, how did I missed your gallery ? I should be blamed :) I wanted to check the fullsize pictures and I must say that I love everything, the first panorama is my fav, vibrant colors and composition for a great rendering. The last one, oh we can almost smell the leather seats, this one is unique !!! Number 16 is also perfect, subtle colors and camera angles mastered the way it mus be done :cheers:
That last shot does it for me as well, not my usual style of shot but the moment felt so unique to me also :)
SVX
Fantastic set. :drool:

Since you did ask for some constructive criticism, I have something to mention:

I noticed in a few shots the DoF was quite high. In shots 9 to 12, I feel that if the DoF was a bit smaller, to provide more emphasis on the car would work really well, as currently the viewer (or just me :lol:) can get distracted and look at the scenery of Willow Springs, which is to my understanding not what you're trying to display?

I'm just thinking out loud here, so feel free to disregard this. :lol:
I'd never disregard any sort of constructive criticism, your critique is totally welcome and I see what you are saying about those particular shots 👍 ...the scenery is so nice that it seems a shame to ignore it sometimes though but you're right it can distract from the car...just felt right at the time
GPR
Well looks like it's all been said already but man I like this set. So clean and light with a great mix of compositions.

I love the combination of this track and car. In fact this combo is going to be my first set also. I just finished shooting it and have yet to edit. Totally accidental. But mine is not in white.

Looks brilliant in white though and with the highlight glare/gleams in spots it really adds some awesome to these shots.

My favs are 1(excellent pano), 2,3,6,7,8,10,16 & 17. Phew! So many. :eek: Well done, I hope my set turns out this nice. 👍
Ohhh Man ...I can't wait to see what your set has in store for us, I bet its going to be a great variation on the same combination with your own special twist :eek: Thanks for your kind comments mate 👍👍

About to post a preview here of my next set ...... The 1959 Corvette Stingray :D

The way your blur looks adds a nice atmosphere. The lines are clean without being sharp, I don't even know how that works! But somehow it does. 👍

Dayum, that's one hell of a preview! :drool:

I'd never disregard any sort of constructive criticism, your critique is totally welcome and I see what you are saying about those particular shots 👍 ...the scenery is so nice that it seems a shame to ignore it sometimes though but you're right it can distract from the car...just felt right at the time

👍

You are totally right, your editing makes it work so well. :D

You can't imagine how pleased I am to have a least some new pics from you to watch. I've always loved your unique editing style, with this so beautiful softness of the rendering and this superb light you always put in your creations.

And this first set with the beautiful Aston One77 is a perfect start. A set full of superb shots with various angles and composition but always your so spêcific print.

I will take my time to watch them on flickr. They deserve to be admire in full size :)

Bravo !

And I can't wait for the set to com, very nice preview with a great atmosphere 👍

Love the atmosphere in your preview. Such a great black & white shot.:drool:👍
The way your blur looks adds a nice atmosphere. The lines are clean without being sharp, I don't even know how that works! But somehow it does. 👍
SVX
Dayum, that's one hell of a preview! :drool:

👍

You are totally right, your editing makes it work so well. :D

Thanks guys :cheers: I hope the set lives up to it :nervous:;)

big set, big shots, big shaft!!! Aston 0-77 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 number 3 :drool::drool::drool:! very nice
You can't imagine how pleased I am to have a least some new pics from you to watch. I've always loved your unique editing style, with this so beautiful softness of the rendering and this superb light you always put in your creations.

And this first set with the beautiful Aston One77 is a perfect start. A set full of superb shots with various angles and composition but always your so spêcific print.

I will take my time to watch them on flickr. They deserve to be admire in full size :)

Bravo !

And I can't wait for the set to com, very nice preview with a great atmosphere 👍
I love the composition and soft lighting in number 15.

So pleased you all like the Aston shots....makes the effort all worthwhile :)

New set No 2 posted right here @ post No 3

I hope you enjoy the background to it ;)

Wow, this edit style is very original and it works very well with this model !
I like a lot the two close shots, especially the second one. The in-race shots are very well composed in addition to the superb edit work, angle and composition give them a great sense of speed and motion. And the last one is just beautiful.
Bravo !

This is the first time I'm loving the heavy grain effect, the vertical lines (old era movies) is smartly applied. Well thinked display, promo picture, two close and the explaination text, the sweet black border. Loving the SSRX part, some kind of declassified video or top secret clandestine one, lost and finally found after decades far from the light. the last shot is perfect. Bravo !!!

"They say this cat shaft is a bad mutha shut yo mouth!" Man those first two sets are so good. The One-77 never looked better, looking forward to your next set.

Back