Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,682 comments
And here is the reason for the name Kaiju!
He lets one cat, Marley the glaring alpha, groom him, and loves all over our dog Boots. But this is the treatment he gives the rest of the cats and humans.

20170725_162205.jpg

I don't understand bulldogs. Then again, I don't think you're supposed to.

Jack will give 5 too. :)

EDIT: He doesn't actually know to high five. It is that he will sit pretty for a long time and remain fairly calm. He knows to shake (touching my hand left or right.) So while he is calm I put my hand up there and he will lean against as an instinct from knowing how to shake I suppose.

IMG950779.jpg

Last edited:
This is why I never buy stuffed toys for my dog anymore. Might as well give them a $20 bill to chew on :lol:

He doesn't go through them all that often, if you can imagine. That's the first one I've seen him open up completely in a long time, but my mom is also trusty with thread and needles and can usually scoop them off of him, sew them up, and toss them beack before he loses his mind. Most of the ones that end up gettig throw away are the ones that end up getting the squeaker popped. :lol:

He has a stuffed dog that's roughly the same size as him that he runs around with (Cannibalism? Canineibalism?) that he will not destroy. It's had a few small holes here and there, but nothing major.

Just like kids, I guess. They have toys they like and dislike!

Back