Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,687 comments
Thanks Jay :)

I took these pics of her the other day while I was playing with the new camera. She had surgery recently, so that's why her neck looks yellowish.

please excuse the mess :crazy:

Well, while I was browsing through GTP today and I had Rex on the desk with me and I decided to take a pic for the hell of it...Need a good cam damnit...

This is my dog, Shadow. He's 12 years old.
1120050034vy.jpg

He loves both relaxing and running around outside at my parents' cabin --
9290075df.jpg

image81bo.jpg

He also loves ice cream, it seems. :lol:
dscf00037ln.jpg

That 3rd pic is awesome.

I wish I could take my dog to the snow. I'm curious as to how she'd react to it.

Had Doris out today to get her hoofs trimmed and decided to take a couple of pictures. You can't really tell from this shot, but she's finally starting to show that she's preggers.

dorisstandingfc1.jpg

doriseatingvy6.jpg

Heres one of my dogs when they finally decided to sit still for more then 2 seconds that day. Cloe is the white and tan one on the bottom, and Rocky Balboa is the black, white n tan one on top.

rockyandcloetd9.jpg

Well, I prefer not to talk about this, but I just read the stories of people's pet losses and it's best to let it out, one day when I was 4, I was playing in the garden, I hear meowing from up a large tree. So I walk up to it and give it a shake, and a small, skinny cat falls out, she has really scabby skin, it is clear that it's previous owners were cruel to her. So we take her in, I name her 'Jar Jar' after that Star Wars character, and over the years I grow to love her very much, she got along with Tiny (This was before the other cats were born) Yes, me and Jar Jar were pretty much inseperable, apart from when I was at school, we spent every minute of day together. But a few years later in 2004, when we were on holiday in Spain, she disappeared, I came back expecting a big hug from her, but she wasn't there. There was just an empty space where she used to sleep, she had run away, looking for us, we looked for her for days on end, but to no avail. Sometimes, I can still hear her meow

I am looking for a pic of my rabbit Tramp.
But how do I load pictures in GTP.
I haven't done it before

First of all, at the bottom of the 'quick reply' box there is a 'Go Advanced' button - press this and scrole down a bit to the 'Additional Options' section....

...actually the 'Image Shack' picture upload section has disapeared :indiff:

...strange, whats going on?

Use imageshack.us to host the picture, once it's finished uploading just copy the "Thumbnail for Forums (1)" box and paste into a new post.

That's cute. I've had four Rotties... they're very loving animals... strong bites too :scared:
Ya man, they are awesome animals. This dog she thinks that shes a human. She doesn't even sit on the floor if there is people around sitting on chairs outside for example having a beer outside she has to sit on a chair to be one of us. And shes very strong but friendly dog she is very playful with other dogs. I'm roughly 220lbs 6 feet tall and she drags me as if I was nothing LOL. :lol:

Diego, You have a gorgeous dog. Mishka is such a good name for her. Siberian Huskies are one of my favourite dogs. She is lucky to have an owner like you.

Say hallo to my little dog.
Her name is "Nikki" (it is Norwegian)
Im sorry for that bad picture but i couldnt get other pictures right now.

Big news! Hear this...

Now, my mom works in a letting agency and one of the tenants moved out very recently, so my mom has to go and check the flat... normal stuff so far then... no, when she gets to the flat she finds 3 cats and 3 very young kittens on a bed, now, they have no home and if they went to a home they would just get put down, so we decided to take them home until they are old enough then give them away to close friends and family, they are adorable, I'll post pics when I get back home...

I saved a Florida box turtle from being run over one time. Damn thing lives in our man-made lakes, and it was just sitting there in the road, so I went and put it next to the water again. Poor thing's shell was completely infested with algae. It was like an algae eraser-head 'fro, all inch-2 inches thick and stuff.

Back