Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,687 comments
She is about as long as your average bass guitar neck. I hate that dog, though. She's neurotic as hell and eats her own poop.

One time, I had to dogsit for my aunt and uncle, and my aunt's sister brings her dog over to their house anyway (it's her dog, by the way), and when I went to let the dogs out, this one wouldn't move, so I had to force her outside, and then she went and peed all over the house as she walked to the patio, and then when she was outside she was just standing in the grass like a ****ing retard. Then, she comes back in the house and lays on my uncle's new bed, and then she rolled over when I tried to get her off and just started peeing straight into the air and all over his bed. I was so pissed off. I had to wash all the floors and everything, and then I wound up slipping in the process and had to call my mom to come get me. But, when she came, the dog started pissing all over the floors I just cleaned again, so we both had to stay and clean up after the damn thing.

The dog does look retarded a little bit, doesn't it? I think it has some serious issues. It won't even eat dogfood without tablescraps on top, but yet it still manages to roll in poops.

What a ****ing idiot.

Carl.
Funny, that's exactly what I ask him at least 20 times a day, each times he comes litteraly yelling at me for a bit of attention. I was holding them like dolls a few inches from the ceiling in these pics, which they don't mind at all, they were both purring.

Give him some attention you !!!!!

Omnis
No, no, it's real.
Sorry, I didn't mean chopped as in photoshopped, rather than in ...
102684.jpg

Here are our two new puppies, Bridey and Jackson. Bridey is the brown one, Jack is white. They're both seven weeks old.

^ I was trying to get them to sit still for a picture, but instead they just started chewing on my socks.

Just a little update. Unfortunately my dog Pip (can been seen in an earlyer post) sadly passed away last night at the age of 18/19 (not sure when in the year she was born). It all started with her rear legs totally giving way yesterday.We tried to call a vet and not a single one was open or did home calls. She finally fell asleep late last night and when i woke this morning she had gone. :(

I wont be getting another animal for some time after this though, wasnt a nice thing to see.

PS... and on a lighter note! - The Koi Carp in the garden are doing great! The Chagoi has reached about 2.5 ft in length!

Spec....

Specialized
Just a little update. Unfortunately my dog Pip (can been seen in an earlyer post) sadly passed away last night at the age of 18/19 (not sure when in the year she was born). It all started with her rear legs totally giving way yesterday.We tried to call a vet and not a single one was open or did home calls. She finally fell asleep late last night and when i woke this morning she had gone. :(

I wont be getting another animal for some time after this though, wasnt a nice thing to see.

I feel for you, it's a dreadful thing to happen. I suppose when they get to that age it can almost be expected unfortunatly.

If she passed in her sleep during the night and in her own house and bed its the best you could wish for. I remember when i hadn't been seing my wife for long when they had to have their family dog put down because she was getting old, they had the vet out at their house rather than take it to the vet's surgery, but it was still very traumatic for them all.

TheCracker
I remember when i hadn't been seing my wife for long when they had to have their family dog put down because she was getting old, they had the vet out at their house rather than take it to the vet's surgery, but it was still very traumatic for them all.

I had that exactly happen to me once.

I know exactly what you're going through, Ben. Especially when you tell someone you dog died, and to them it's just as irrelevant as if you told them the sky is blue. But when it's YOUR dog that died, the feeling is as if a family member died.

I've always thought dogs believe their reason to live is to give love to their owners. Most dogs I've had seem to have thought so. Rest assured that Pip lived her final years quite happy that the love she gave was corresponded; and because of that, she died happy.

Specialized
I'm sorry to hear that. :( That was a good age, though!

Sadly, one of our pet budgies passed away the other week (called George). He had been suffering for the last week or two, and noticed he wasn't really going to last much longer. He was breathing heavily and was just clinging to the side of the cage hours at a time, letting Buddy (our other Budgie) pick on him. Me and my Mum both saw him pass away, which wasn't nice. The worst thing was trying to decide what to do with him. We couldn't just leave in him there, it was stressing Buddy out. It wasn't nice having to take him out to put him in a box, my Mum was too upset to do it herself. So, we dug a hole in the garden and burried him there. We put it in the ground, said a few words then buried him.

Oh well, these things happen, don't they? We were expecing Buddy to be upset, but he seems to be pretty lively. :)

I took my dog (Mishka) for a walk in the park a short while ago. Although the day was kind of cloudy, the pic came out alright.

Diego440
I took my dog (Mishka) for a walk in the park a short while ago. Although the day was kind of cloudy, the pic came out alright.

Ive said it once and i shall say it again, but Mishka is a cool dog! Your lucky to have her and i know that you have saved her and she is also lucky to have you.

Spec....

I agree, for a rescued dog she looks really healthy and happy. Glad to see old life didn't leave her with too many physical scars. 👍

hey thanks! She's become increasingly playful in the last month or so. She's gone from playing only with me (I suck at playing games with dogs) to playing with everyone. And she's been shedding hair for about 3 months now... it's horrible because I'm vacuuming the apartment every three days and it still looks as if I haven't cleaned.

She's going tomorrow into surgery, since she has a cyst in her throat, which must be removed (the cyst, not the throat). It's complete anesthesia and she'll be pretty groggy for about 3 days. Still, she won't be too mad, since I'll probably be all over her.

Here is a newer pic of my Shepherd girl Sheba...( fish in back ground, standard community tropical tank ) she sits there on the couch so she can watch the fish...

Ok, I got a new digital camera, so I am bored.....

here are some more!

yes, that is the taco bell dog,and now, I didn't pose it, she takes it with her everywhere.... it was mine but she stole it and claimed it as her own ( after chewing off the ears ) She gets ticked if I hide it on her.

Funny how dogs get attached to toys. I can picture Sheba with the toy dog perfectly. My mum made the mistake of buying a stuffed toy for Mishka and whenever Mishka feels "mumsy", you can't go near the toy.

But since we love her so much, we bought her another stuffed toy over the weekend. I'll post pics in a week or so maybe, since we're leaving tomorrow for a trip.

Back