Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
Old car met the new one.
20170815_192516.jpg

Owner is actually doing some cool stuff to it though. Car is going on a diet, as the speakers and radio have been removed. Plastic windows have been polished and sealed better than when I had it. It's been spotted often on the local mountain roads. Hope he tracks it soon!

IMG_4937.JPG

:sly:

IMG_4950.JPG

IMG_4942.JPG

IMG_4941.JPG

IMG_4943.JPG

IMG_4944.JPG

IMG_4946.JPG

IMG_4949.JPG

IMG_4948.JPG

IMG_4940.JPG

I'm a pretty happy camper right now. I still have a front skid plate, Cat back exhaust, and performance air intake getting put on whenever they come in. There's so many cool parts you can put on these things, but I have to say I'm pretty happy as it sits, with the upgrades I have coming.

The only things I'm probably going to do right away, or very soon is.. Seat covers, I definitely am going to order those very soon, I'm looking at a couple options(not as cheap as I would like). I think I'm also going to go ahead and drop $1k-$1.5 k and have a great speaker system with amp put in. It just has factory speakers, which they don't sound bad, just not great. I'll keep the head unit/touch screen.

Down the road, I'll maybe put a small lifted suspension on, and maybe some new wheels with 33" AT's. That's low on the list, probably not for several years when I need new tires.

Also maybe some kind of bull bar or brush guard, maybe, and maybe some KC lights lol.

After two/three weeks of me being far away from my RAV4, here it's in its current condition.

20170823_111000-jpg.668892

First of all, check for any troubles it could have caused not being warned up (I'm not sure really about that since I have a poor knowledge). Like i said before, i kinda want to decorate it with several stuff. Maybe change the stock bonnet to the one with bonnet scoop I spotted on diesel versions of it.

Actually I just want to clean it and "shine up" the headlights.

Attachments

• 20170823_111000.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 619
Last edited:
View attachment 668610

:sly:

View attachment 668614

View attachment 668612

View attachment 668611

View attachment 668613

View attachment 668615

View attachment 668616

View attachment 668617

View attachment 668619

View attachment 668618

I'm a pretty happy camper right now. I still have a front skid plate, Cat back exhaust, and performance air intake getting put on whenever they come in. There's so many cool parts you can put on these things, but I have to say I'm pretty happy as it sits, with the upgrades I have coming.

The only things I'm probably going to do right away, or very soon is.. Seat covers, I definitely am going to order those very soon, I'm looking at a couple options(not as cheap as I would like). I think I'm also going to go ahead and drop $1k-$1.5 k and have a great speaker system with amp put in. It just has factory speakers, which they don't sound bad, just not great. I'll keep the head unit/touch screen.

Down the road, I'll maybe put a small lifted suspension on, and maybe some new wheels with 33" AT's. That's low on the list, probably not for several years when I need new tires.

Also maybe some kind of bull bar or brush guard, maybe, and maybe some KC lights lol.
I am so jealous :bowdown:

Meanwhile, I used a wire brush to get the rust off the wheels on the Dodge.

Before:

IMG_20170825_173044455_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170825_173101276_HDR.jpg

After:

IMG_20170825_193224972_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170825_193209619_HDR.jpg

:D:tup:

When I got rained off from work today, instead of going home I rode the wrong way, and ended up stopped on the side of the road taking a picture of some horse dirt in bags.

poo.png

The sign is drawn like Mein Kleines Pferd... And as someone who has passed that stage of his life, I still find myself referring to it. :ill:

Been busy. Got my license at long last so have been driving quite a bit. Thought I'd try out my new camera on the Corolla seeing as I just past the two year ownership mark last month.

36575522280_d2e21ab9b2_b.jpg

36575554390_5e8df3009c_b.jpg

Kinda surreal place to shoot as it was where I first learnt to drive it two years ago now.

Any Ontario PD bugging you about it?
Been plateless for the past couple of weeks and haven't been looked at twice by any police so far.... I put the front plate on the windshield a day after the photo and since these cars are so low it makes the plate super visible from regular height cars so I guess it kinda makes it ok. I'll see how long I can last with no front plate.

Well I eventually p/ex my Ford and picked up my car this weekend.

White Facelift (led pack) Jaguar XKR 5.0 l Supercharged 510BHP 460lbft torque 0-62mph 4.6s with Performance seats, Dynamic aero body kit & Black pack with delimit to 174mph.👍

Edit : New Photos to come soon

Last edited:
Back