Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
Here's hoping my EK4 still looks this clean after it's first track day at Donington Park end of the month :scared:

37907481_10212769731541639_6683189547477499904_o.jpg
37926808_10212769723741444_7851718993302781952_o.jpg

Looks lovely, be safe!! This gen Civic is the most beautiful to me, only needs so little to look like serious business. Makes me miss mine, had an EM1 in this exact colour. :bowdown: Promise to not stance it, keep it functional :D

I promise, I'm on the fence about swapping out the daily wheels (pictured) for my track wheels because of the offset.

Next mod is installing some black Recaro's from a DC2 (waiting on EK9 rails to be delivered) and replacing the stock steering wheel for... anything else. After that depends on the success/failure of the track day.

A 964 :eek:

I just 🤬 love 964s

And thank you for keeping it narrow-body. I am tired of all those wide-body old 911s :lol:

Thanks! I do love widebodies, but the plan is to keep it visually pretty stock/don't start going wild with body kits or oversized fenders. With the number of 964s being chopped up, soon enough there will be very few of these left! :lol:

Went for a short hike and took the Land Cruiser for a drive through the game preserve. I absolutely love this thing.

View attachment 775373

View attachment 775374

View attachment 775375

No pictures of it off road?

Last drive of the year. Starting to buy parts for subframe and drivetrain restoration.

Nothing really tugs at my heartstrings more than a clean, white, tastefully modified, JDM with red seats. Love it. What wheels are these? Looks perfect. Makes me white EJ Civic, badly.

Nothing really tugs at my heartstrings more than a clean, white, tastefully modified, JDM with red seats. Love it. What wheels are these? Looks perfect. Makes me white EJ Civic, badly.
Thanks. 93' Mustang Saleen SC replicas. Will be spares next year. Ordering some type of Monoblock from Work or Advan in feburary.

With the number of 964s being chopped up, soon enough there will be very few of these left!

Probably the only downside of these custom-built Singers: OG 964s are being chopped up. Love the looks of it, my favorite 911 model. Hope i'll be rich enough to afford one of these 964s in the future :lol:

Some very beautiful cars you guys have!
So i want to show you guys a pic of my car , own it for a little more then 10 years and still love it!
In the background a part of my daily driver, a civic FN2, not that special to me compared to this, though it goes a bit easier around the ring, but the feeling of driving it is less sensational IMO. So pretty hardcore Honda fan here,well JDM in general.
IMG_0086.JPG

Bought one of my dream car last month! I wanted a black and low mileage C6 Z06 at a decent price. Finally found one that had 6000 miles only!! I bought it completely stock. This car is very fast for a 505hp car as it weights 1320kg only. I did a lot of things that I wanted to do on it before storing it for the winter :

- BC Racing coilovers (Need to lift it a little on the back since it's lower than the front)
- Kooks headers
- Kooks Catless X-Pipe
- 3/8 inches spacers in front, 1/4 inches spacers in back
- ZR1 carbon fiber front lip, side skirts and spoiler.
- Painted the stock chrome wheels for now and got rid of the stock tires as they were 10 years old...

B&B bullet axle back exhaust, intake, tune, window tints and new infotainment are what's coming next year.

I still got my F30 335i M-Sport as a daily, but my Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec is for sale.

GvQN0i2.jpg

j5XsjEU.jpg

Bought one of my dream car last month! I wanted a black and low mileage C6 Z06 at a decent price. Finally found one that had 6000 miles only!! I bought it completely stock. This car is very fast for a 505hp car as it weights 1320kg only. I did a lot of things that I wanted to do on it before storing it for the winter :

- BC Racing coilovers (Need to lift it a little on the back since it's lower than the front)
- Kooks headers
- Kooks Catless X-Pipe
- Painted the stock chrome wheels for now and got rid of the stock tires as they were 10 years old...

B&B bullet axle back exhaust, intake, tune, window tints and new infotainment are what's coming next year.

I still got my F30 335i M-Sport as a daily, but my Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec is for sale.

GvQN0i2.jpg

j5XsjEU.jpg

C6Zs are astonishingly good value right now. I've seen decent cars for under $30k, even under $25k USD. That's blindingly cheap for a proper 200mph+ car. Its crazy to think that S2000 and Z06 prices have nearly converged...

C6Zs are astonishingly good value right now. I've seen decent cars for under $30k, even under $25k USD. That's blindingly cheap for a proper 200mph+ car. Its crazy to think that S2000 and Z06 prices have nearly converged...

Wow!! That's very cheap. In Canada they're not that cheap even for a high mileage one.

- Kooks headers
- Kooks Catless X-Pipe

GvQN0i2.jpg

j5XsjEU.jpg
Nice purchase 👍

However, now that it’s been modified, I think it’s only decent that I should test drive it for you, just so that you know it’s totally safe & all :D :bowdown:

Dutchies on the Ring! :D I'm waiting for next year, say hi if you see me there!

@Beanswv17 , beautiful shots and awesome car!

- Kooks headers
- Kooks Catless X-Pipe

GvQN0i2.jpg

j5XsjEU.jpg

A bit more space in the back is a lot more functional too I'm guessing? There is like, zero space now?

Gave my engine a little update, chip tune! :D
43919711930_0d00b171c4_b.jpg

After looking at this photo I must really clean my engine bay :scared:

A bit more space in the back is a lot more functional too I'm guessing? There is like, zero space now?

Looking like that there's no space, but there's still plenty of space inside the wheel arch. I'm still gonna lift it a little bit to match the front.

Dutchies on the Ring! :D I'm waiting for next year, say hi if you see me there!

@Beanswv17 , beautiful shots and awesome car!

Gave my engine a little update, chip tune! :D
43919711930_0d00b171c4_b.jpg

After looking at this photo I must really clean my engine bay :scared:
For a second I thought that Opel was a Chevy SS / Holden Commodore LOL
2014-chevy-ss-rear.jpg

Back