Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
A E S T H E T I C
9gLUooM.jpg

dnuVsDg.jpg

Gave mine a good wash and a coat of wax.
She is tucked away in the garage as it has been raining all weekend!
When ever i clean my car it is guaranteed to rain within 24 hours! :lol:

hevZmYX.jpg

While I like the Avus wheels (had them on my B5), I don’t miss the fact that they were so easily damaged. If a careless mechanic places the tire face down, it lands on the spokes and instant rash.

While I like the Avus wheels (had them on my B5), I don’t miss the fact that they were so easily damaged. If a careless mechanic places the tire face down, it lands on the spokes and instant rash.

I am quite lucky that i have a good relationship with the garage i take my car to. The head technician always looks after my car as i think he is slightly in love with it! :lol:
So far i have managed to keep them looking new.
Always liked the B5, i would still buy an B5 RS4. Beautiful cars.:bowdown:
Really like a lot of old cars.

No pics of my new one yet, but I took one last pic of "The Great Pumpkin" before it went onto it's next owner.

20181006_173107.jpg

This line pretty well sums up what I thought of my experience with it.

"He slept, he stole, he was rude to the customers. Still, there goes the best damned employee a convenience store ever had." - Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Damn this page is getting more and more epic :bowdown: Nice going you guys! Keep it up! :D

44575862724_49f3748ff7_b.jpg

At the Ring again :gtpflag: Just so addictive, I feel lucky I live relatively close. Did a very late lap, when I came back it was closed due to an accident which happened in front of me. A Type R bounced off a curb and broke it's right (I think) steering rod. Because it was already late the Ring stayed closed so got to go back soon to empty my lap card. Took a friend with me, it was his first time at the Ring and he took this nice photo:
45249402392_71e4e7c393_b.jpg

Damn this page is getting more and more epic :bowdown: Nice going you guys! Keep it up! :D

44575862724_49f3748ff7_b.jpg

At the Ring again :gtpflag: Just so addictive, I feel lucky I live relatively close. Did a very late lap, when I came back it was closed due to an accident which happened in front of me. A Type R bounced off a curb and broke it's right (I think) steering rod. Because it was already late the Ring stayed closed so got to go back soon to empty my lap card. Took a friend with me, it was his first time at the Ring and he took this nice photo:
45249402392_71e4e7c393_b.jpg
What BMW is that?

Back