Post a video of your real car

• Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 228 comments
Hate how crappy and quiet my car spunds on iPhone videos. Would love to record it with a decent mic.

Evolution 3 Exhaust Sound, It has a 3" Racingsport Exhaust System :cheers: (Low revs)

It's getting dark so soon here in Sweden so sorry about the bad lightning.

Last edited:
Great music choice. The camera panning was pretty good, and I loved the overall idea behind the video. Keep it up. 👍
Thanks! Once I get a couple of things sorted with the car and build a slider for the cam I might make something better at a nice location.

Can't remember if I ever posted this in here or not. I made this not long after I got the car.

And here's one from a few weeks ago. My brother in law is in love with my car so I took him for a bit of hooning on some back roads.

Couple of videos for you

You guys would not believe how poor this surface was, we're talking cracked cement, craters, mounds, puddles, mud, clay, dust, it was hilarious! Oh, and zero run off of course... It was a great way to level the playing field though, except the 4WDs that shot off the line. A wheel speed sensor was intermittent at the time, so no ABS, I'm fairly sure GT experience saved me here!

Not my car but been using it for a few days. :P

I figured I would put this here. My first time driving down at Virginia International Raceway on the 3.3 mile full course back on the first weekend in May. GREAT track. Very fast. MUCH more extreme elevation changes than it seems in the video.

This video was from session II on Sunday afternoon. At that point I was finally coming to grips with the track but it was almost 15 degrees F warmer than it had been on Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning and my tires were starting to lose some grip so I wasn't pushing too hard in the corners. But it was a nice 'open' lap and reasonably tidy.

Car: 2013 Scion FR-S

Modifications:
TRD Exhuast
TRD CAI
Open Flash Stage II ECU Tune
Open Flash catless UEL header
Eibach Prokit springs
Hawk HP Plus brake pads
Motul 600F brake fluid
Grimspeed Master cylinder brace
Tougue Factory front brake cooling kit
Motegi 7x17 light weight wheels
Dunlop Driezza ZII tires 215/45/17 (same size as stock tires but a much stickier compound)

Made a short video. Just "driving in circles" in a new Toyota Aygo.
7.35 km drive from east Tallinn to Iru power plant and back.
Music:
Light Velocity- Isamu Ohira
Track 04- Martin Severn (Warzone 2100)

Wvoi5WhFWYo.jpg

Last edited:
Made a short video. Just "driving in circles" in a new Toyota Aygo.

That truly is a glorious instrument panel. The digital tach being to the left like that is awesome. Such a cool little car.

Also, I made some videos of stuff:

It sounds amazing, and as a bonus it gets rid of the droning that occurred with the single exit muffler delete pipe I was using prior to buying this.

I also made a video of me going around a corner:

Kinda sloppy on matching the angle, but I don't have the lens protector for the GoPro and didn't want to risk it being that low to the ground. I mainly recorded this just for the sheer fun of it, though.

I'm gonna be making a video from the interior tomorrow, so I'll be posting that here.

Sorted out the miss problem so as it was warmed up, gave it a few revs. :D

Back