Post a video of your real car

• Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 228 comments
Not my current car. My old 2008 Mustang GT before I put longtube headers on it. Just Pypes Pipe Bomb Axle back and K&N CAI. I miss this car.

went on a trip to the Nurburgring with some good friends last week. only got a couple of laps in as the engine is burning oil and low on compression :( i wasn't going to let 3 months prep go to waste.

This was my second ever lap and the last one but the ring bug has bitten can't wait to go again next year with a fresh engine.

One of the videos from my track day yesterday. I'll be uploading another pretty soon.

Edit: Here's the second video:

Last edited:
Last edited:
@fortbo

Old snapchat from a friend last winter. I go back home in 8 days, and I'll make sure to record a proper video then 👍

Note for you safety nuts: car was warm, can't say the same about the weather that day.

Nice, sounds like mine just a little lower pitched I think. I've got a video of mine a little higher in this thread.

One of the videos from my track day yesterday.

Nice driving out there. 👍 Very smooth and composed. The Audi is a big, heavy car and it's pretty clear from your videos that it's a bit of a handful on track. You were handling things well but it's just a lot of mass to manage. Good job.

But seriously, what's with the flag marshals? I feel like channeling my inner Sebastian Vettel and just screaming "BLUE FLAG!" every time I see somebody being held up. Fancy LCD screens are nice but I'd prefer some extra flag stations and somebody out there waving and pointing a big blue flag at some of these cars. The Porsche and even the S2000 in particular in the first video. Crying out loud, check your mirrors guys. You don't need to WAIT until you see a blue flag to let somebody by. /Vettel mode. :D

Nice driving out there. 👍 Very smooth and composed. The Audi is a big, heavy car and it's pretty clear from your videos that it's a bit of a handful on track. You were handling things well but it's just a lot of mass to manage. Good job.

But seriously, what's with the flag marshals? I feel like channeling my inner Sebastian Vettel and just screaming "BLUE FLAG!" every time I see somebody being held up. Fancy LCD screens are nice but I'd prefer some extra flag stations and somebody out there waving and pointing a big blue flag at some of these cars. The Porsche and even the S2000 in particular in the first video. Crying out loud, check your mirrors guys. You don't need to WAIT until you see a blue flag to let somebody by. /Vettel mode. :D
That was because we had designated passing zones to avoid issues. And yeah, the Audi is a bit heavy, but I've got big plans for it.

That was because we had designated passing zones to avoid issues. And yeah, the Audi is a bit heavy, but I've got big plans for it.

Yeah that's a given. But it seemed like there was a long period of time during which those guys either weren't checking their mirrors or were just ignoring the blue flags.

Just curious, what kind of pads are you running on track?

Back