Post tuning requests here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, am looking for a freeee tuning help, if someones kind enough to provide, I also asked the same question in the other thread but to no avail, so here it goes again :

I am at 99.3% complete. Only 2 things to do, the M34 in Missions and the F1-GT Championship race at the Ring. Now I have a silver in that. I am not much of a tuner, so I dont know whats the best way to tune an F1 Car on the Nurb. If someone can help me tune it so that the B-Spec driver could finish this, all I'll have to focus on then would be the M34.
Someone please be kind enough and post a decent set-up for the Formula1 on the Nurburgring so that my B-Spec Bob can win. Thank you (in advance)

RossoCorsaItaly
I've been playing the GT series since GT2 came out so I am fairly well at tuning. I will do my best to help everyone with their requests on here. Please allow up to 8 hours for me to post settings for your vehicile.

I'll need Make, Model, and Modifications along with whether you use assits or not. I only do track setups, no drag or drift, sorry.

Best Regards,
Kevin
Hi I would like it if you could post a setup for my chevelle ss 454 Because its my favorite car but i cant seem to get it to turn or handle great here are all the mods i have

*Racing Exaust
*All the break upgrades
*All the ENGINE Mods including Nos
*Racing suspension
*Racing Transmission,clutch,and all the other stuff under thast catagory
*Racing tires
*All the weight reduction
*About 727Hp

So please help me thank you

I'm gonna move this question out to the larger forum - sorry

Hi, I am trying to win a beginner race at Fuji 90's using my first (used) car, a Toyota MR2 G-Limited ('97). I put some power mods on it, and the super-close gearing. Now it hits the rev limiter at about 120 mph as soon as I'm on the long straight, and the second-place car, an NSX, sails past me.

What do I need to do? Can I put the old gears back in for this race? Do i have to get a full-custom trans and make the top gear higher? Punt the NSX into the weeds while he's trying to pass?

Thanks for any advice! MJS

I need 3 cars all are suped up all the way...

1.Nissan 350Z Concept LM RaceCar 02

2.Mazda BP Falken RX-7

3.Nissan Option Stream 7

Sry if u already answered these but i have very little time to look through and i tried searching forever and cant fiund crap....plz help...Thanx

kevin, please help me tune my 2 favorite cars:

#1 & my first car, '00 nissan syline GT-R V-spec N1

mods: full custimize suspension, sports brakes, brake controller, racing muffler, all engine mods, stage 2 turbo, & racing intercooler, R3 tires, all wieght reductions, chassis bracing, all tranny upgrades, VCD, no LSD (seems harder 2 steer with it) & the last spoiler, 569hp.

i've used this car ALOT! it has 2300+ miles on it, i've also played alot of GT myself, & am damn good @ tuning, i just want 2 see if there are ne better settings out there than what i've come up with, my current road race setup;

springrate; f 9 r 8
ride height; f 66 mm r 71 mm
rebound; f 8 r 7
bound; f 7 r 6
camber f 4.0 r 2.0
toe; f 1.0 r 0.0
stabilizers; f 3 r 7
brakes; f 22 r 20
downforce; f 33 r 20
ASM; 0 & 0
TCS; 2
VCD; still haven't come up with a good setting, when i DO use it 20% towards the front.

try these settings out on any really modded R34 & i know u'll like 'em, i wanna see if any1 can improve them

second car & my real-life car (well it's not exactly what i drive, but damn close)
1983 honda ballade sports CR-X 1.5i
i've tried duplicating my real-life car as closely as possible (my real-life car is a 1986 honda CR-X euro spec, mild street mods)

in-game car, sports suspension, sports flywheel, twin plate cluch, sports pipe, ECU upgrade, stage 1 wieght reduction, sports medium tires, 116 hp.

real-life car, rear ground control coil-overs 350 lb springs, front-end dropped one inch with stock torsion bars, headman header with full-length 2" exhaust with magnaflow strait though muffler, stripped some stuff off the car, 14 by 5.5" integra steelies with BFG radial TA touring tires, HF flywheel ground 2 reduce rotating mass, stage two aftermarket cluch.

i love my real-life car & i'm trying 2 make the game car as realistic as possible,
game car settings;

ride hieght; f 133 r 143
shocks; f 7 r 5
camber; f 2.0 r 1.0
no drivers aids

have a good day & thanks in advance

Hey Mods,
I think it would be a great idea if we could sticky this thread, to help minimize the multiple daily new threads requesting tuning for various cars. If the thread originator could edit the thread somewhat to include himself and other willing tuners, including myself, we could help declutter the site.

Edit:
On second thought, this is the "Setting and Tuning" board. Someone has apparently already thought of this and made a whole board about tuning. LOL. RossoCI sorry to "clutter" your thread with my idle ramblings.

MONARO CV 8

Anyone have a decent setup ? .. fast / tight tracks .. R3 tyres .. 470 HP .

Thanks in advance .

Krax
Can anyone make a good tuning for me?
The car i want to tune is
Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI VErsion III (GC) ´96

Very general settings for this car...

Going from memory here so stay with me on this one... :nervous:

Spring rates. Up 3 whole numbers from stock.

Ride Height. Drop it to five ticks above bottom.

Shock Bound. Bound set to 4, front and back

Shock Rebound. Set to 6, front and back

CAM. Stock

Toe. -1/+1

LSD 5/10/5

ASMO/U 2/2

TCS Stock

Breaks 10/7

I know... it's not exact, but it should work out for ya. As far as I can remeber... It should work for all the other versions as well.

P.S. If you like the IMPREZAs, watch in the used lots for the coupes... they rock!

900hp
I'm gonna move this question out to the larger forum - sorry

Hi, I am trying to win a beginner race at Fuji 90's using my first (used) car, a Toyota MR2 G-Limited ('97). I put some power mods on it, and the super-close gearing. Now it hits the rev limiter at about 120 mph as soon as I'm on the long straight, and the second-place car, an NSX, sails past me.

What do I need to do? Can I put the old gears back in for this race? Do i have to get a full-custom trans and make the top gear higher? Punt the NSX into the weeds while he's trying to pass?

Thanks for any advice! MJS

Well the punting thing may work, unless you end up in the silage. You've got the right idea about the org gears. They're set widder then the super close. Hence more top end. Or just save up and get the fully custome and set the auto setting up a few notches... either way.

Just2Stoned
Jaguar XJR - 9 Race Car '88

The dang thing eats up tires on even the simplest races. I'm stuck in the middle of an extrem event and was thinking of giving up after 4 races of it...any good setup would be sweet. those bastard ai cars never friggen pit!!! :banghead: :irked: :banghead: :boggled: 🤬

What race? And what are you running against. I like the XJR Racer, but it's not as top end as it appears. If, for example you're looking at running in the speedway endurance race with it... you're SOL. As for other races, honnestly, either try harder tires, or less power, or add TCS... After that, you could try to turn up the break settings. They help more then you'd think in saving your tires. Play around, but have a lower number in front and a higher number in back. This will make sure you're stopping more with your fronts and less with your rears... That's about it...

Gee there, CanadianSpeed, you might think 2stoned finally figgered out his problem seeing as the post you replied to is 5 weeks old, back before the originator of this thread was busted for trying to sell tunes (he hasn't posted since)...did you read the whole thread or just find some questions you thought you could answer?
Although I am not asking you to stop posting here in this thread that was created to sell tunes; I prefer to answer tuning questions in each thread that has a title naming the car being tuned, thus facilitating searches.

I need a good and easy setup for my Auston Martin Vanquish i got it upgraded, but braking isnt how I like it. And gears arent as rapid as I like them to be.

Thx Poochi

Can i get help on tuning teh Toyata Minolta 88C-V Race Car? I have most of the upgrades (meaning 1 or 2 left to get) and i have a lot of credits. Or should i scrap that idea and get the Toyota GT-1?

bladeofdeath3
Can i get help on tuning teh Toyata Minolta 88C-V Race Car? I have most of the upgrades (meaning 1 or 2 left to get) and i have a lot of credits. Or should i scrap that idea and get the Toyota GT-1?
stick with the minolta.the gt1 is a good car though.i only had 1 problem with it.i done the 24hr sarth race with it.20 hrs in my gt1 died.i could not get ant more than 50mph out ot her.weather this is a problem with the game iam unsure but it has happened to other people and not just with the gt1.

gtsr
i could not get ant more than 50mph out ot her.weather this is a problem with the game iam unsure but it has happened to other people and not just with the gt1.
Stop hitting walls and run the frame refresh?

bladeofdeath3
Can i get help on tuning teh Toyata Minolta 88C-V Race Car?
Hello and welcome to GTPlanet. You will be richly rewarded when you use the search button. Just remember to type Toyota Minolta because I don't think anyone has posted on the Toyata. :dopey:

RossoCorsaItaly
Got some free time.

This one is for you and the other guy who requested them.

Spring Rate
F-15.5 R-16.5
Ride Height- As low as possible
Shock Bound F-4 R-4
Shock Rebound F-4 R-7
Camber F-2.5 R-1.3
Stabilizer F-4 R-4
Brake Balance F-15 R-9
IT-25
ACCEL-35
DECEL-15
TCS & ASM- Leave alone
Autoset-38

Regards,
Kevin

How do you get the autoset to 38?

Duck7892
I'm wondering that, too. For me, it only goes up to 25. Could anyone tell me how to accomplish this?

Duck7892
So everyone too lazy to see why Rosso said 'auto-set to 38'? Well, ok, I'll tell you then and also I will say that I will rip on anyone else who tries to steal from GTPlanet or twist the communities rules to their own advantage:
He didn't know what he was talking about.
Once he got reprimanded for selling GT3 tunes, he stopped posting here (unless he changed his name) and all the noobs keep dredging up his thread presumably because they think they are supposed to. It's kind of funny that NOBODY bothers to read the thread because it's all there.

Setup for Lotus Europa Special??

The front end is too darty on stock settings, so it oversteers too easily.
Racing tyres help this, but I want to make it handle like it's supposed to, even
with R/S tyres.

Please help here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back